Former Rehab Worker Pulls Out Complaint Against Lindsay Lohan
A former rehab worker who accused Lindsay Lohan of lashing out at her has dropped a criminal complaint against the troubled actress. Dawn Holland filed a report with cops earlier this month just hours after she claimed the "Mean Girls" star had shoved her in an altercation at California's Betty Ford clinic.
Holland was subsequently fired from her job at the center for talking to the press, and Lohan was moved to another facility to continue her three-month court-ordered treatment. But the former rehab worker has now decided to drop her criminal complaint against the star, with her lawyer, Keith Davidson, telling TMZ.com his client does not want to see Lohan prosecuted.
He says, "A crime has quite simply not been committed by Ms Lohan... Dawn will not continue to press charges against Lindsay, nor will she be assisting any further in the investigation or prosecution. (She won't) in any way shape or form to do anything that would violate Lindsay's probation or cause an arrest."
A police investigation was launched after the alleged incident.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal