Former Rehab Worker Pulls Out Complaint Against Lindsay Lohan
A former rehab worker who accused Lindsay Lohan of lashing out at her has dropped a criminal complaint against the troubled actress. Dawn Holland filed a report with cops earlier this month just hours after she claimed the "Mean Girls" star had shoved her in an altercation at California's Betty Ford clinic.
Holland was subsequently fired from her job at the center for talking to the press, and Lohan was moved to another facility to continue her three-month court-ordered treatment. But the former rehab worker has now decided to drop her criminal complaint against the star, with her lawyer, Keith Davidson, telling TMZ.com his client does not want to see Lohan prosecuted.
He says, "A crime has quite simply not been committed by Ms Lohan... Dawn will not continue to press charges against Lindsay, nor will she be assisting any further in the investigation or prosecution. (She won't) in any way shape or form to do anything that would violate Lindsay's probation or cause an arrest."
A police investigation was launched after the alleged incident.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance