Former Rehab Worker Pulls Out Complaint Against Lindsay Lohan
A former rehab worker who accused Lindsay Lohan of lashing out at her has dropped a criminal complaint against the troubled actress. Dawn Holland filed a report with cops earlier this month just hours after she claimed the "Mean Girls" star had shoved her in an altercation at California's Betty Ford clinic.
Holland was subsequently fired from her job at the center for talking to the press, and Lohan was moved to another facility to continue her three-month court-ordered treatment. But the former rehab worker has now decided to drop her criminal complaint against the star, with her lawyer, Keith Davidson, telling TMZ.com his client does not want to see Lohan prosecuted.
He says, "A crime has quite simply not been committed by Ms Lohan... Dawn will not continue to press charges against Lindsay, nor will she be assisting any further in the investigation or prosecution. (She won't) in any way shape or form to do anything that would violate Lindsay's probation or cause an arrest."
A police investigation was launched after the alleged incident.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab