Former Rehab Worker Pulls Out Complaint Against Lindsay Lohan
A former rehab worker who accused Lindsay Lohan of lashing out at her has dropped a criminal complaint against the troubled actress. Dawn Holland filed a report with cops earlier this month just hours after she claimed the "Mean Girls" star had shoved her in an altercation at California's Betty Ford clinic.
Holland was subsequently fired from her job at the center for talking to the press, and Lohan was moved to another facility to continue her three-month court-ordered treatment. But the former rehab worker has now decided to drop her criminal complaint against the star, with her lawyer, Keith Davidson, telling TMZ.com his client does not want to see Lohan prosecuted.
He says, "A crime has quite simply not been committed by Ms Lohan... Dawn will not continue to press charges against Lindsay, nor will she be assisting any further in the investigation or prosecution. (She won't) in any way shape or form to do anything that would violate Lindsay's probation or cause an arrest."
A police investigation was launched after the alleged incident.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture