Former Rehab Worker Pulls Out Complaint Against Lindsay Lohan
A former rehab worker who accused Lindsay Lohan of lashing out at her has dropped a criminal complaint against the troubled actress. Dawn Holland filed a report with cops earlier this month just hours after she claimed the "Mean Girls" star had shoved her in an altercation at California's Betty Ford clinic.
Holland was subsequently fired from her job at the center for talking to the press, and Lohan was moved to another facility to continue her three-month court-ordered treatment. But the former rehab worker has now decided to drop her criminal complaint against the star, with her lawyer, Keith Davidson, telling TMZ.com his client does not want to see Lohan prosecuted.
He says, "A crime has quite simply not been committed by Ms Lohan... Dawn will not continue to press charges against Lindsay, nor will she be assisting any further in the investigation or prosecution. (She won't) in any way shape or form to do anything that would violate Lindsay's probation or cause an arrest."
A police investigation was launched after the alleged incident.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard