Pamela Anderson's Latest Tax Bill Paid Off
Pamela Anderson's publicist is playing down reports the actress/model is facing another tax dilemma, insisting a new claim has already been settled. The former "Baywatch" star has been hit with a number of tax issues in the last 18 months, and TMZ.com reports she was handed another federal tax lien for $180,000 in November.
It came a year after the State of California filed a separate tax lien against her for $493,144. Anderson responded to the 2009 lien, stating, "Mistakes may have been made in calculating taxes owed and we are now in the process of ensuring that any taxes owed are paid."
And her rep tells the website her latest lien has been paid.
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed