Pamela Anderson's Latest Tax Bill Paid Off
Pamela Anderson's publicist is playing down reports the actress/model is facing another tax dilemma, insisting a new claim has already been settled. The former "Baywatch" star has been hit with a number of tax issues in the last 18 months, and TMZ.com reports she was handed another federal tax lien for $180,000 in November.
It came a year after the State of California filed a separate tax lien against her for $493,144. Anderson responded to the 2009 lien, stating, "Mistakes may have been made in calculating taxes owed and we are now in the process of ensuring that any taxes owed are paid."
And her rep tells the website her latest lien has been paid.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kelly Ripa Will Announce New 'Live!' Co-Host on Monday
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC