Pamela Anderson's Latest Tax Bill Paid Off
Pamela Anderson's publicist is playing down reports the actress/model is facing another tax dilemma, insisting a new claim has already been settled. The former "Baywatch" star has been hit with a number of tax issues in the last 18 months, and TMZ.com reports she was handed another federal tax lien for $180,000 in November.
It came a year after the State of California filed a separate tax lien against her for $493,144. Anderson responded to the 2009 lien, stating, "Mistakes may have been made in calculating taxes owed and we are now in the process of ensuring that any taxes owed are paid."
And her rep tells the website her latest lien has been paid.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics