Pamela Anderson's Latest Tax Bill Paid Off
Pamela Anderson's publicist is playing down reports the actress/model is facing another tax dilemma, insisting a new claim has already been settled. The former "Baywatch" star has been hit with a number of tax issues in the last 18 months, and TMZ.com reports she was handed another federal tax lien for $180,000 in November.
It came a year after the State of California filed a separate tax lien against her for $493,144. Anderson responded to the 2009 lien, stating, "Mistakes may have been made in calculating taxes owed and we are now in the process of ensuring that any taxes owed are paid."
And her rep tells the website her latest lien has been paid.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars