Pamela Anderson's Latest Tax Bill Paid Off
Pamela Anderson's publicist is playing down reports the actress/model is facing another tax dilemma, insisting a new claim has already been settled. The former "Baywatch" star has been hit with a number of tax issues in the last 18 months, and TMZ.com reports she was handed another federal tax lien for $180,000 in November.
It came a year after the State of California filed a separate tax lien against her for $493,144. Anderson responded to the 2009 lien, stating, "Mistakes may have been made in calculating taxes owed and we are now in the process of ensuring that any taxes owed are paid."
And her rep tells the website her latest lien has been paid.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant