Dierks Bentley Welcomed Second Daughter on Christmas Day
Country singer Dierks Bentley and his wife Cassidy are celebrating after becoming parents for a
second time. Little Jordan was born early on Christmas Day, December 25. Bentley confirmed the happy news in a post on Twitter.com, "Say what u want about santa's physique, but no arguing his impeccable timing! (daughter) Evie wanted a little sis for Xmas & Jordan just arrived!"
He later added, "She chose the banjo driven part of Mumford & Sons 'awake my soul' as her walk on music... could be a troublesome sign." Jordan Catherine Bentley weighed in at 7 lbs., 14 oz when arriving on Saturday.
Dierks Bentley got married to Cassidy Black in December 2005. Three years later, they welcomed the arrival of their first child Evalyn Day Bentley.
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick