Dierks Bentley Welcomed Second Daughter on Christmas Day
Country singer Dierks Bentley and his wife Cassidy are celebrating after becoming parents for a
second time. Little Jordan was born early on Christmas Day, December 25. Bentley confirmed the happy news in a post on Twitter.com, "Say what u want about santa's physique, but no arguing his impeccable timing! (daughter) Evie wanted a little sis for Xmas & Jordan just arrived!"
He later added, "She chose the banjo driven part of Mumford & Sons 'awake my soul' as her walk on music... could be a troublesome sign." Jordan Catherine Bentley weighed in at 7 lbs., 14 oz when arriving on Saturday.
Dierks Bentley got married to Cassidy Black in December 2005. Three years later, they welcomed the arrival of their first child Evalyn Day Bentley.
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress