Dierks Bentley Welcomed Second Daughter on Christmas Day
Country singer Dierks Bentley and his wife Cassidy are celebrating after becoming parents for a
second time. Little Jordan was born early on Christmas Day, December 25. Bentley confirmed the happy news in a post on Twitter.com, "Say what u want about santa's physique, but no arguing his impeccable timing! (daughter) Evie wanted a little sis for Xmas & Jordan just arrived!"
He later added, "She chose the banjo driven part of Mumford & Sons 'awake my soul' as her walk on music... could be a troublesome sign." Jordan Catherine Bentley weighed in at 7 lbs., 14 oz when arriving on Saturday.
Dierks Bentley got married to Cassidy Black in December 2005. Three years later, they welcomed the arrival of their first child Evalyn Day Bentley.
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton