Dierks Bentley Welcomed Second Daughter on Christmas Day
Country singer Dierks Bentley and his wife Cassidy are celebrating after becoming parents for a
second time. Little Jordan was born early on Christmas Day, December 25. Bentley confirmed the happy news in a post on Twitter.com, "Say what u want about santa's physique, but no arguing his impeccable timing! (daughter) Evie wanted a little sis for Xmas & Jordan just arrived!"
He later added, "She chose the banjo driven part of Mumford & Sons 'awake my soul' as her walk on music... could be a troublesome sign." Jordan Catherine Bentley weighed in at 7 lbs., 14 oz when arriving on Saturday.
Dierks Bentley got married to Cassidy Black in December 2005. Three years later, they welcomed the arrival of their first child Evalyn Day Bentley.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences