Dierks Bentley Welcomed Second Daughter on Christmas Day
Country singer Dierks Bentley and his wife Cassidy are celebrating after becoming parents for a
second time. Little Jordan was born early on Christmas Day, December 25. Bentley confirmed the happy news in a post on Twitter.com, "Say what u want about santa's physique, but no arguing his impeccable timing! (daughter) Evie wanted a little sis for Xmas & Jordan just arrived!"
He later added, "She chose the banjo driven part of Mumford & Sons 'awake my soul' as her walk on music... could be a troublesome sign." Jordan Catherine Bentley weighed in at 7 lbs., 14 oz when arriving on Saturday.
Dierks Bentley got married to Cassidy Black in December 2005. Three years later, they welcomed the arrival of their first child Evalyn Day Bentley.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier