Jamie Kennedy Smelled Like Girls After Christmas Nightmare
Actor Jamie Kennedy became the butt of his friends' jokes after one childhood Christmas when his mother gave him a bottle of perfume - for girls. The former "Ghost Whisperer" star had begged his parents to help him smell fragrant over the holidays and he proudly wore the scent for months - until a pal pointed out the smelly mistake.
He tells OK! magazine, "I wanted cologne, and my mum bought me a bottle of Exclamation - for girls. I wore it for about six months and then a girl was like, 'You smell just like me'."
Jamie Kennedy is suing Yoostar Entertainment over allegations company executives failed to honor an agreement worth $250,000. He claims they hired him to make a string of personal appearances to promote the brand.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video