Jamie Kennedy Smelled Like Girls After Christmas Nightmare
Actor Jamie Kennedy became the butt of his friends' jokes after one childhood Christmas when his mother gave him a bottle of perfume - for girls. The former "Ghost Whisperer" star had begged his parents to help him smell fragrant over the holidays and he proudly wore the scent for months - until a pal pointed out the smelly mistake.
He tells OK! magazine, "I wanted cologne, and my mum bought me a bottle of Exclamation - for girls. I wore it for about six months and then a girl was like, 'You smell just like me'."
Jamie Kennedy is suing Yoostar Entertainment over allegations company executives failed to honor an agreement worth $250,000. He claims they hired him to make a string of personal appearances to promote the brand.
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction