Jamie Kennedy Smelled Like Girls After Christmas Nightmare
Actor Jamie Kennedy became the butt of his friends' jokes after one childhood Christmas when his mother gave him a bottle of perfume - for girls. The former "Ghost Whisperer" star had begged his parents to help him smell fragrant over the holidays and he proudly wore the scent for months - until a pal pointed out the smelly mistake.
He tells OK! magazine, "I wanted cologne, and my mum bought me a bottle of Exclamation - for girls. I wore it for about six months and then a girl was like, 'You smell just like me'."
Jamie Kennedy is suing Yoostar Entertainment over allegations company executives failed to honor an agreement worth $250,000. He claims they hired him to make a string of personal appearances to promote the brand.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed