Jamie Kennedy Smelled Like Girls After Christmas Nightmare
Actor Jamie Kennedy became the butt of his friends' jokes after one childhood Christmas when his mother gave him a bottle of perfume - for girls. The former "Ghost Whisperer" star had begged his parents to help him smell fragrant over the holidays and he proudly wore the scent for months - until a pal pointed out the smelly mistake.
He tells OK! magazine, "I wanted cologne, and my mum bought me a bottle of Exclamation - for girls. I wore it for about six months and then a girl was like, 'You smell just like me'."
Jamie Kennedy is suing Yoostar Entertainment over allegations company executives failed to honor an agreement worth $250,000. He claims they hired him to make a string of personal appearances to promote the brand.
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'