Rachel McAdams Breaks Her Diet on Holidays
Rachel McAdams refuses to watch her waistline during the holiday season - because family feasts are a good excuse to break her strict diet. The slender "The Notebook" star loves indulging in forbidden sweets and treats while joining her family and friends at the dinner table for gatherings, insisting "it's really all family and food".
And she's banned herself from feeling bad about packing on pounds. She tells Us Weekly magazine, "I love to eat... Not every day is a holiday, you know?"
Rachel McAdams has recently made public her romance with Michael Sheen. The 32-year-old actress and the "Frost/Nixon" star were snapped kissing at an airport in Los Angeles in early this month.
More Rachel McAdams News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic