Little Ashley Greene Not Fascinated by Santa
"Twilight" star Ashley Greene has an odd Santa phobia that dates back to a childhood incident when her mother found her asking a stranger with a beard for Christmas gifts. The actress was playing in a bank on a trip out with her mum and when she disappeared from view, panic set in.
She recalls, "She sees me and I'm on this poor man's lap, who happens to be a little chubby with a beard... I'm like, 'I want a pony, I want a unicorn'. I'm, like, three and so my mom of course then has to tell me about strangers and how dangerous they are. She's like, 'If you ever sit on Santa's lap, you'll never see your mum again.' "
"After that I was like, 'Hmmm, Santa, not so great!' "
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory