Little Ashley Greene Not Fascinated by Santa
"Twilight" star Ashley Greene has an odd Santa phobia that dates back to a childhood incident when her mother found her asking a stranger with a beard for Christmas gifts. The actress was playing in a bank on a trip out with her mum and when she disappeared from view, panic set in.
She recalls, "She sees me and I'm on this poor man's lap, who happens to be a little chubby with a beard... I'm like, 'I want a pony, I want a unicorn'. I'm, like, three and so my mom of course then has to tell me about strangers and how dangerous they are. She's like, 'If you ever sit on Santa's lap, you'll never see your mum again.' "
"After that I was like, 'Hmmm, Santa, not so great!' "
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary