Little Ashley Greene Not Fascinated by Santa
"Twilight" star Ashley Greene has an odd Santa phobia that dates back to a childhood incident when her mother found her asking a stranger with a beard for Christmas gifts. The actress was playing in a bank on a trip out with her mum and when she disappeared from view, panic set in.
She recalls, "She sees me and I'm on this poor man's lap, who happens to be a little chubby with a beard... I'm like, 'I want a pony, I want a unicorn'. I'm, like, three and so my mom of course then has to tell me about strangers and how dangerous they are. She's like, 'If you ever sit on Santa's lap, you'll never see your mum again.' "
"After that I was like, 'Hmmm, Santa, not so great!' "
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame