Little Ashley Greene Not Fascinated by Santa
"Twilight" star Ashley Greene has an odd Santa phobia that dates back to a childhood incident when her mother found her asking a stranger with a beard for Christmas gifts. The actress was playing in a bank on a trip out with her mum and when she disappeared from view, panic set in.
She recalls, "She sees me and I'm on this poor man's lap, who happens to be a little chubby with a beard... I'm like, 'I want a pony, I want a unicorn'. I'm, like, three and so my mom of course then has to tell me about strangers and how dangerous they are. She's like, 'If you ever sit on Santa's lap, you'll never see your mum again.' "
"After that I was like, 'Hmmm, Santa, not so great!' "
More Ashley Greene News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences