Little Ashley Greene Not Fascinated by Santa
"Twilight" star Ashley Greene has an odd Santa phobia that dates back to a childhood incident when her mother found her asking a stranger with a beard for Christmas gifts. The actress was playing in a bank on a trip out with her mum and when she disappeared from view, panic set in.
She recalls, "She sees me and I'm on this poor man's lap, who happens to be a little chubby with a beard... I'm like, 'I want a pony, I want a unicorn'. I'm, like, three and so my mom of course then has to tell me about strangers and how dangerous they are. She's like, 'If you ever sit on Santa's lap, you'll never see your mum again.' "
"After that I was like, 'Hmmm, Santa, not so great!' "
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab