Gwyneth Paltrow Not Eating British Christmas Cake
Gwyneth Paltrow refuses to eat traditional British Christmas cake - because she can't stand the thought of consuming a treat cooked months before. The "Shakespeare in Love" star was introduced to the festive delicacy, which many bakers leave to mature for up to a year, by her Coldplay rocker husband Chris Martin - but she isn't a fan.
She says, "(Brits) have this Christmas cake, which sounds fine. Except they make it in, like, August. Seriously, you're going to eat something you made in August? No."
Gwyneth Paltrow was recently rumored to join her husband Chris Martin and his band Coldplay onstage at their New Year's Eve concert with Jay-Z in Las Vegas. However, her publicist has shot down the report, saying "There's absolutely no truth (to the rumor)."
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music