Gwyneth Paltrow Not Eating British Christmas Cake
Gwyneth Paltrow refuses to eat traditional British Christmas cake - because she can't stand the thought of consuming a treat cooked months before. The "Shakespeare in Love" star was introduced to the festive delicacy, which many bakers leave to mature for up to a year, by her Coldplay rocker husband Chris Martin - but she isn't a fan.
She says, "(Brits) have this Christmas cake, which sounds fine. Except they make it in, like, August. Seriously, you're going to eat something you made in August? No."
Gwyneth Paltrow was recently rumored to join her husband Chris Martin and his band Coldplay onstage at their New Year's Eve concert with Jay-Z in Las Vegas. However, her publicist has shot down the report, saying "There's absolutely no truth (to the rumor)."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences