Gwyneth Paltrow Not Eating British Christmas Cake
Gwyneth Paltrow refuses to eat traditional British Christmas cake - because she can't stand the thought of consuming a treat cooked months before. The "Shakespeare in Love" star was introduced to the festive delicacy, which many bakers leave to mature for up to a year, by her Coldplay rocker husband Chris Martin - but she isn't a fan.
She says, "(Brits) have this Christmas cake, which sounds fine. Except they make it in, like, August. Seriously, you're going to eat something you made in August? No."
Gwyneth Paltrow was recently rumored to join her husband Chris Martin and his band Coldplay onstage at their New Year's Eve concert with Jay-Z in Las Vegas. However, her publicist has shot down the report, saying "There's absolutely no truth (to the rumor)."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...