Gwyneth Paltrow Not Eating British Christmas Cake
Gwyneth Paltrow refuses to eat traditional British Christmas cake - because she can't stand the thought of consuming a treat cooked months before. The "Shakespeare in Love" star was introduced to the festive delicacy, which many bakers leave to mature for up to a year, by her Coldplay rocker husband Chris Martin - but she isn't a fan.
She says, "(Brits) have this Christmas cake, which sounds fine. Except they make it in, like, August. Seriously, you're going to eat something you made in August? No."
Gwyneth Paltrow was recently rumored to join her husband Chris Martin and his band Coldplay onstage at their New Year's Eve concert with Jay-Z in Las Vegas. However, her publicist has shot down the report, saying "There's absolutely no truth (to the rumor)."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly