Gwyneth Paltrow Not Eating British Christmas Cake
Gwyneth Paltrow refuses to eat traditional British Christmas cake - because she can't stand the thought of consuming a treat cooked months before. The "Shakespeare in Love" star was introduced to the festive delicacy, which many bakers leave to mature for up to a year, by her Coldplay rocker husband Chris Martin - but she isn't a fan.
She says, "(Brits) have this Christmas cake, which sounds fine. Except they make it in, like, August. Seriously, you're going to eat something you made in August? No."
Gwyneth Paltrow was recently rumored to join her husband Chris Martin and his band Coldplay onstage at their New Year's Eve concert with Jay-Z in Las Vegas. However, her publicist has shot down the report, saying "There's absolutely no truth (to the rumor)."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'