Constantine Maroulis Is First-Time Dad to Baby Girl
"Rock of Ages" star Constantine Maroulis celebrated Christmas as a first-time father after welcoming a baby girl on Thursday, December 23. The former "American Idol" singer's girlfriend, his musical co-star Angel Reed, gave birth to Malena James who weighed in at six pounds, 11 ounces.
Maroulis, 35, tells People.com, "Sometimes Christmas comes early and we're so lucky to get the greatest gift a few days early. Angel and I are thrilled to welcome our perfect baby girl into the world... Mum and baby are healthy and I couldn't be more excited to ring in 2011 this way."
The couple met on the Broadway show last year.
When preparing for his fatherhood last July, he said, "just living every day right now, trying to do good work and provide for family long term - so I'm looking forward to the road ahead, definitely."
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia