Constantine Maroulis Is First-Time Dad to Baby Girl
"Rock of Ages" star Constantine Maroulis celebrated Christmas as a first-time father after welcoming a baby girl on Thursday, December 23. The former "American Idol" singer's girlfriend, his musical co-star Angel Reed, gave birth to Malena James who weighed in at six pounds, 11 ounces.
Maroulis, 35, tells People.com, "Sometimes Christmas comes early and we're so lucky to get the greatest gift a few days early. Angel and I are thrilled to welcome our perfect baby girl into the world... Mum and baby are healthy and I couldn't be more excited to ring in 2011 this way."
The couple met on the Broadway show last year.
When preparing for his fatherhood last July, he said, "just living every day right now, trying to do good work and provide for family long term - so I'm looking forward to the road ahead, definitely."
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?