Constantine Maroulis Is First-Time Dad to Baby Girl
"Rock of Ages" star Constantine Maroulis celebrated Christmas as a first-time father after welcoming a baby girl on Thursday, December 23. The former "American Idol" singer's girlfriend, his musical co-star Angel Reed, gave birth to Malena James who weighed in at six pounds, 11 ounces.
Maroulis, 35, tells People.com, "Sometimes Christmas comes early and we're so lucky to get the greatest gift a few days early. Angel and I are thrilled to welcome our perfect baby girl into the world... Mum and baby are healthy and I couldn't be more excited to ring in 2011 this way."
The couple met on the Broadway show last year.
When preparing for his fatherhood last July, he said, "just living every day right now, trying to do good work and provide for family long term - so I'm looking forward to the road ahead, definitely."
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album