Constantine Maroulis Is First-Time Dad to Baby Girl
"Rock of Ages" star Constantine Maroulis celebrated Christmas as a first-time father after welcoming a baby girl on Thursday, December 23. The former "American Idol" singer's girlfriend, his musical co-star Angel Reed, gave birth to Malena James who weighed in at six pounds, 11 ounces.
Maroulis, 35, tells People.com, "Sometimes Christmas comes early and we're so lucky to get the greatest gift a few days early. Angel and I are thrilled to welcome our perfect baby girl into the world... Mum and baby are healthy and I couldn't be more excited to ring in 2011 this way."
The couple met on the Broadway show last year.
When preparing for his fatherhood last July, he said, "just living every day right now, trying to do good work and provide for family long term - so I'm looking forward to the road ahead, definitely."
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24