Constantine Maroulis Is First-Time Dad to Baby Girl
"Rock of Ages" star Constantine Maroulis celebrated Christmas as a first-time father after welcoming a baby girl on Thursday, December 23. The former "American Idol" singer's girlfriend, his musical co-star Angel Reed, gave birth to Malena James who weighed in at six pounds, 11 ounces.
Maroulis, 35, tells People.com, "Sometimes Christmas comes early and we're so lucky to get the greatest gift a few days early. Angel and I are thrilled to welcome our perfect baby girl into the world... Mum and baby are healthy and I couldn't be more excited to ring in 2011 this way."
The couple met on the Broadway show last year.
When preparing for his fatherhood last July, he said, "just living every day right now, trying to do good work and provide for family long term - so I'm looking forward to the road ahead, definitely."
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic