Brandy Denies Her Daughter's Christmas Dream Gift
R&B singer Brandy has denied her daughter her dream gift this Christmas - because the eight year old is too young for an iPhone. The "Boy Is Mine" hitmaker admits Sy'Rai has begged her for the latest Apple smart phone, but she will have to settle with borrowing her mother's - because Brandy doesn't want to spoil the girl.
The star says, "She wants really odd gifts. She wants an iPhone 4! She is not getting that. She might be (upset) but she can play on mine." But the singer herself is hoping someone else will be making her one gift wish come true so she can gaze into the skies. She adds, "I want a telescope for the stars."
Unlike Brandy's kid who wants iPhone for Christmas, fellow celeb Courteney Cox could make a dog's Christmas this year - her daughter is demanding a pet puppy for the holidays. The former "Friends" star is taking gift orders for Santa from her six-year-old daughter Coco, and top of the list is a baby pooch, but Cox is apprehensive about bringing a pup into their home - because the family already has two dogs. She tells People.com, "She wants a puppy! Which is unfortunate because we have two dogs. All I said was, 'No Chihuahuas!' (And Coco replied,) 'No, they're just crazy!'"
More Brandy News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera