Brandy Denies Her Daughter's Christmas Dream Gift
R&B singer Brandy has denied her daughter her dream gift this Christmas - because the eight year old is too young for an iPhone. The "Boy Is Mine" hitmaker admits Sy'Rai has begged her for the latest Apple smart phone, but she will have to settle with borrowing her mother's - because Brandy doesn't want to spoil the girl.
The star says, "She wants really odd gifts. She wants an iPhone 4! She is not getting that. She might be (upset) but she can play on mine." But the singer herself is hoping someone else will be making her one gift wish come true so she can gaze into the skies. She adds, "I want a telescope for the stars."
Unlike Brandy's kid who wants iPhone for Christmas, fellow celeb Courteney Cox could make a dog's Christmas this year - her daughter is demanding a pet puppy for the holidays. The former "Friends" star is taking gift orders for Santa from her six-year-old daughter Coco, and top of the list is a baby pooch, but Cox is apprehensive about bringing a pup into their home - because the family already has two dogs. She tells People.com, "She wants a puppy! Which is unfortunate because we have two dogs. All I said was, 'No Chihuahuas!' (And Coco replied,) 'No, they're just crazy!'"
More Brandy News
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos