Brandy Denies Her Daughter's Christmas Dream Gift
R&B singer Brandy has denied her daughter her dream gift this Christmas - because the eight year old is too young for an iPhone. The "Boy Is Mine" hitmaker admits Sy'Rai has begged her for the latest Apple smart phone, but she will have to settle with borrowing her mother's - because Brandy doesn't want to spoil the girl.
The star says, "She wants really odd gifts. She wants an iPhone 4! She is not getting that. She might be (upset) but she can play on mine." But the singer herself is hoping someone else will be making her one gift wish come true so she can gaze into the skies. She adds, "I want a telescope for the stars."
Unlike Brandy's kid who wants iPhone for Christmas, fellow celeb Courteney Cox could make a dog's Christmas this year - her daughter is demanding a pet puppy for the holidays. The former "Friends" star is taking gift orders for Santa from her six-year-old daughter Coco, and top of the list is a baby pooch, but Cox is apprehensive about bringing a pup into their home - because the family already has two dogs. She tells People.com, "She wants a puppy! Which is unfortunate because we have two dogs. All I said was, 'No Chihuahuas!' (And Coco replied,) 'No, they're just crazy!'"
More Brandy News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!