Video: Justin Bieber Closes 2010 My World Tour With Star-Studded Show
Justin Bieber thrilled fans at his final gig of the year in the U.S. on Thursday, December 23,
bringing Sean Kingston, Soulja Boy, Bow Wow, Akon and Ludacris onstage with him. The "Baby" hitmaker ended his trek at the Philips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia and he stunned the crowd with a star-studded show.
His "Eenie Meenie" collaborator Kingston surprised him during the gig with pals Bow Wow and Soulja Boy, before Bieber also introduced Akon and Ludacris to the crowd. In a series of posts on his Twitter.com page after the concert, Bieber writes, "That one was incredible. ATL (Atlanta) thank u. Everyone thank u. Tonight my dude Sean Kingston surprised me with Bow Wow and Soulja Boy."
"Then I had to kill em and bring out Akon and Ludacris - ATL we killed em tonight!! That is how u end a tour!! Felt incredible. So grateful and still can't believe it." Bieber also showed off his Christmas spirit at the gig, urging audience members to donate gifts for sick children in a bus parked outside the venue.
More Justin Bieber News
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture