Video: Justin Bieber Closes 2010 My World Tour With Star-Studded Show
Justin Bieber thrilled fans at his final gig of the year in the U.S. on Thursday, December 23,
bringing Sean Kingston, Soulja Boy, Bow Wow, Akon and Ludacris onstage with him. The "Baby" hitmaker ended his trek at the Philips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia and he stunned the crowd with a star-studded show.
His "Eenie Meenie" collaborator Kingston surprised him during the gig with pals Bow Wow and Soulja Boy, before Bieber also introduced Akon and Ludacris to the crowd. In a series of posts on his Twitter.com page after the concert, Bieber writes, "That one was incredible. ATL (Atlanta) thank u. Everyone thank u. Tonight my dude Sean Kingston surprised me with Bow Wow and Soulja Boy."
"Then I had to kill em and bring out Akon and Ludacris - ATL we killed em tonight!! That is how u end a tour!! Felt incredible. So grateful and still can't believe it." Bieber also showed off his Christmas spirit at the gig, urging audience members to donate gifts for sick children in a bus parked outside the venue.
More Justin Bieber News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018