Video: Justin Bieber Closes 2010 My World Tour With Star-Studded Show
Justin Bieber thrilled fans at his final gig of the year in the U.S. on Thursday, December 23,
bringing Sean Kingston, Soulja Boy, Bow Wow, Akon and Ludacris onstage with him. The "Baby" hitmaker ended his trek at the Philips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia and he stunned the crowd with a star-studded show.
His "Eenie Meenie" collaborator Kingston surprised him during the gig with pals Bow Wow and Soulja Boy, before Bieber also introduced Akon and Ludacris to the crowd. In a series of posts on his Twitter.com page after the concert, Bieber writes, "That one was incredible. ATL (Atlanta) thank u. Everyone thank u. Tonight my dude Sean Kingston surprised me with Bow Wow and Soulja Boy."
"Then I had to kill em and bring out Akon and Ludacris - ATL we killed em tonight!! That is how u end a tour!! Felt incredible. So grateful and still can't believe it." Bieber also showed off his Christmas spirit at the gig, urging audience members to donate gifts for sick children in a bus parked outside the venue.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos