Kim Kardashian Playing Santa, Giving Free Toys for Sick Kids
Socialite Kim Kardashian spread some Christmas cheer to sick kids in Los Angeles on Thursday, December 23, handing out gifts to young hospital patients. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star teamed up with toy supplier HobbyTron to hand out games to youngsters at the Children's Hospital of Los Angeles.
Kardashian was also joined by reality star Brittny Gastineau as they met patients and posed for pictures with the kids. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Kardashian writes, "Heading to the LA Children's Hospital to give out toys! Thank u Hobby Tron for the amazing donation! 500 toys! Wow. Today was a heart warming day!"
Fellow celeb AnnaLynne McCord is also doing charity work during the holiday. She is spending Christmas Day in Cambodia to help raise awareness of sex slavery in the country. The "90210" star jetted to the nation with her sister Angel earlier this week, and informed her Twitter.com followers, "Taking off to Cambodia with Angel McCord and 1 of my BFFs, Melissa H. to spend Christmas with @somalymam and bring Christmas 2 her girls!"
McCord was referring to the Somaly Mam Foundation, which aims to help women who have been previously forced into sex slavery. Taking to her Twitter.com page on Thursday, she writes, "Merry Christmas Eve from Cambodia!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'