Kim Kardashian Playing Santa, Giving Free Toys for Sick Kids
Socialite Kim Kardashian spread some Christmas cheer to sick kids in Los Angeles on Thursday, December 23, handing out gifts to young hospital patients. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star teamed up with toy supplier HobbyTron to hand out games to youngsters at the Children's Hospital of Los Angeles.
Kardashian was also joined by reality star Brittny Gastineau as they met patients and posed for pictures with the kids. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Kardashian writes, "Heading to the LA Children's Hospital to give out toys! Thank u Hobby Tron for the amazing donation! 500 toys! Wow. Today was a heart warming day!"
Fellow celeb AnnaLynne McCord is also doing charity work during the holiday. She is spending Christmas Day in Cambodia to help raise awareness of sex slavery in the country. The "90210" star jetted to the nation with her sister Angel earlier this week, and informed her Twitter.com followers, "Taking off to Cambodia with Angel McCord and 1 of my BFFs, Melissa H. to spend Christmas with @somalymam and bring Christmas 2 her girls!"
McCord was referring to the Somaly Mam Foundation, which aims to help women who have been previously forced into sex slavery. Taking to her Twitter.com page on Thursday, she writes, "Merry Christmas Eve from Cambodia!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges