Dizzee Rascal NOT Romancing Natalie Imbruglia
A representative for British rapper Dizzee Rascal has been forced to deny rumors he is dating Australian singer Natalie Imbruglia, after the pair was spotted enjoying a shopping trip in London on Thursday, December 23. The "Bonkers" hitmaker sparked speculation he's romancing the Torn singer when they were snapped arm-in-arm while picking out gifts in the city's posh Mayfair area.
The pair reportedly became close after meeting on the private island resort owned by billionaire Richard Branson last year. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Natalie and Dizzee hit it off and kept in contact. They were keen to see each other."
But a publicist for the rapper insists the pair is just pals, explaining, "They're good friends. He was just escorting her on a shopping trip."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!