Justin Bieber Urges Fans to Donate Toys and Games for Ill Kids
Justin Bieber urged fans to embrace the Christmas spirit as he wrapped up his U.S. tour on Thursday, December 23 - by parking a bus outside the Atlanta, Georgia venue so the audience could donate gifts for sick children. The "Baby" hitmaker ended his trek at the city's Philips Arena and teamed up with local radio station Q100 for the Stuff Bieber's Bus campaign, which called on the pop star's followers to hand over toys and games for ill kids at the Children's Healthcare of Atlanta centre.
Bieber visited the medical facility after the show to hand out the gifts - and the star insists he felt compelled to use his fame to give back at Christmas. He says, "I have such a big platform, it would be silly if I didn't do something positive with it. I got contacted by their radio station... (and they) asked us if we wanted to be involved ... and it was just something I thought would be really cool."
Another kind-hearted celeb Pamela Anderson thrilled her young British fans with an early Christmas treat - she visited ill children at a hospital in Liverpool, England on Thursday, December 23. The "Baywatch" beauty is currently in the U.K. performing in Aladdin in a traditional festive pantomime at the city's Empire Theatre.
And she took time out from her busy schedule to head to Liverpool's renowned children's hospital Alder Hey to spread some Christmas cheer. She says, "It is sad to see that children have to be in hospital over Christmas. But the staff are doing their very best to make it as comfortable as possible."
More Justin Bieber News
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard