Justin Bieber Urges Fans to Donate Toys and Games for Ill Kids
Justin Bieber urged fans to embrace the Christmas spirit as he wrapped up his U.S. tour on Thursday, December 23 - by parking a bus outside the Atlanta, Georgia venue so the audience could donate gifts for sick children. The "Baby" hitmaker ended his trek at the city's Philips Arena and teamed up with local radio station Q100 for the Stuff Bieber's Bus campaign, which called on the pop star's followers to hand over toys and games for ill kids at the Children's Healthcare of Atlanta centre.
Bieber visited the medical facility after the show to hand out the gifts - and the star insists he felt compelled to use his fame to give back at Christmas. He says, "I have such a big platform, it would be silly if I didn't do something positive with it. I got contacted by their radio station... (and they) asked us if we wanted to be involved ... and it was just something I thought would be really cool."
Another kind-hearted celeb Pamela Anderson thrilled her young British fans with an early Christmas treat - she visited ill children at a hospital in Liverpool, England on Thursday, December 23. The "Baywatch" beauty is currently in the U.K. performing in Aladdin in a traditional festive pantomime at the city's Empire Theatre.
And she took time out from her busy schedule to head to Liverpool's renowned children's hospital Alder Hey to spread some Christmas cheer. She says, "It is sad to see that children have to be in hospital over Christmas. But the staff are doing their very best to make it as comfortable as possible."
More Justin Bieber News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby