Joey McIntyre and Wife Expecting Another Baby
New Kids On The Block star Joey McIntyre and his wife Barrett are celebrating after revealing they're about to become parents again. The singer has confirmed to website TooFab.com his third child is on the way.
The couple already has two sons - Griffin, three, and Rhys Edward, who celebrated his first birthday earlier this month. Joey McIntyre tied the knot with Barrett in 2003.
While Joey McIntyre is still waiting for a new baby, fellow celebrity Ali Larter and her actor husband Hayes MacArthur have welcomed their baby boy on Monday morning, December 20 in Los Angeles. The couple, who got married in August 2009, names the tot Theodore Hayes MacArthur. "He's our perfect Christmas present," the new mother shared her joy to Us Magazine.
More New Kids On The Block News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group