NO Paris Hilton Sex Tape, Ex-Boyfriend Doug Reinhardt Says
Paris Hilton's ex-boyfriend Doug Reinhardt has shot down rumors the socialite has been caught up in another sex tape scandal, insisting the former couple never filmed themselves in the bedroom. The hotel heiress was left devastated in 2004 when ex-boyfriend film producer Rick Saloman released "1 Night in Paris" - a video featuring explicit footage of the pair having sex.
Rumors surfaced online earlier this week suggesting Hilton had become the star of another steamy home video while she was dating Reinhardt. But Amanda Ruisi, a representative for the former "The Hills" star, has dismissed the claims, telling TMZ.com, "Doug says a sex tape with Paris and him doesn't exist and never existed."
After breaking up with Doug Reinhardt, Paris Hilton is now dating Cy Waits.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?