NO Paris Hilton Sex Tape, Ex-Boyfriend Doug Reinhardt Says
Paris Hilton's ex-boyfriend Doug Reinhardt has shot down rumors the socialite has been caught up in another sex tape scandal, insisting the former couple never filmed themselves in the bedroom. The hotel heiress was left devastated in 2004 when ex-boyfriend film producer Rick Saloman released "1 Night in Paris" - a video featuring explicit footage of the pair having sex.
Rumors surfaced online earlier this week suggesting Hilton had become the star of another steamy home video while she was dating Reinhardt. But Amanda Ruisi, a representative for the former "The Hills" star, has dismissed the claims, telling TMZ.com, "Doug says a sex tape with Paris and him doesn't exist and never existed."
After breaking up with Doug Reinhardt, Paris Hilton is now dating Cy Waits.
More Paris Hilton News
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date