NO Paris Hilton Sex Tape, Ex-Boyfriend Doug Reinhardt Says
Paris Hilton's ex-boyfriend Doug Reinhardt has shot down rumors the socialite has been caught up in another sex tape scandal, insisting the former couple never filmed themselves in the bedroom. The hotel heiress was left devastated in 2004 when ex-boyfriend film producer Rick Saloman released "1 Night in Paris" - a video featuring explicit footage of the pair having sex.
Rumors surfaced online earlier this week suggesting Hilton had become the star of another steamy home video while she was dating Reinhardt. But Amanda Ruisi, a representative for the former "The Hills" star, has dismissed the claims, telling TMZ.com, "Doug says a sex tape with Paris and him doesn't exist and never existed."
After breaking up with Doug Reinhardt, Paris Hilton is now dating Cy Waits.
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her