NO Paris Hilton Sex Tape, Ex-Boyfriend Doug Reinhardt Says
Paris Hilton's ex-boyfriend Doug Reinhardt has shot down rumors the socialite has been caught up in another sex tape scandal, insisting the former couple never filmed themselves in the bedroom. The hotel heiress was left devastated in 2004 when ex-boyfriend film producer Rick Saloman released "1 Night in Paris" - a video featuring explicit footage of the pair having sex.
Rumors surfaced online earlier this week suggesting Hilton had become the star of another steamy home video while she was dating Reinhardt. But Amanda Ruisi, a representative for the former "The Hills" star, has dismissed the claims, telling TMZ.com, "Doug says a sex tape with Paris and him doesn't exist and never existed."
After breaking up with Doug Reinhardt, Paris Hilton is now dating Cy Waits.
More Paris Hilton News
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder