Katy Perry and Russell Brand Not Giving Christmas Gifts to Each Other
Katy Perry and Russell Brand have decided against giving each other gifts this Christmas - because they want to focus on creating "an experience" for their first festive season as husband and wife. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker married the comic in India in October after a year-long romance, but they're not marking their first holiday together as Mr. and Mrs. with presents.
Perry explains, "Honestly, we're not doing presents this year because we're going to do an experience instead. My whole life has been an experience, especially in these past few years and this year in particular."
And the singer reveals she's planning to donate some of her clothes to charity to help others over the holiday season. She tells JustJared.com, "I just feel like I have so much and sometimes I feel like I have too much. I seriously have all these wonderful things and I need to give them away because some of them don't fit me!"
More Katy Perry News
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof