Katy Perry and Russell Brand Not Giving Christmas Gifts to Each Other
Katy Perry and Russell Brand have decided against giving each other gifts this Christmas - because they want to focus on creating "an experience" for their first festive season as husband and wife. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker married the comic in India in October after a year-long romance, but they're not marking their first holiday together as Mr. and Mrs. with presents.
Perry explains, "Honestly, we're not doing presents this year because we're going to do an experience instead. My whole life has been an experience, especially in these past few years and this year in particular."
And the singer reveals she's planning to donate some of her clothes to charity to help others over the holiday season. She tells JustJared.com, "I just feel like I have so much and sometimes I feel like I have too much. I seriously have all these wonderful things and I need to give them away because some of them don't fit me!"
More Katy Perry News
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other