Katy Perry and Russell Brand Not Giving Christmas Gifts to Each Other
Katy Perry and Russell Brand have decided against giving each other gifts this Christmas - because they want to focus on creating "an experience" for their first festive season as husband and wife. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker married the comic in India in October after a year-long romance, but they're not marking their first holiday together as Mr. and Mrs. with presents.
Perry explains, "Honestly, we're not doing presents this year because we're going to do an experience instead. My whole life has been an experience, especially in these past few years and this year in particular."
And the singer reveals she's planning to donate some of her clothes to charity to help others over the holiday season. She tells JustJared.com, "I just feel like I have so much and sometimes I feel like I have too much. I seriously have all these wonderful things and I need to give them away because some of them don't fit me!"
More Katy Perry News
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner