Eminem Tops U.K. Year-End Chart With 'Love the Way You Lie'
Eminem and Rihanna's duet and Take That's latest album have dominated the U.K. charts this year - they've been named the best sellers of the last 12 months. "Love the Way You Lie" peaked at number two in the singles rundown over the summer, and it has been crowned the song of 2010 after selling a massive 820,000 copies since its release.
It was followed by Bruno Mars' "Just the Way You Are" on the list, while "OMG" by Usher featuring will.i.am rounded out the top three. On the albums list, Take That's "Progress" - which was released just last month - took the top spot with sales of 1.4 million in five weeks.
Michael Buble's 2009 disc "Crazy Love" came in second while Lady GaGa's "The Fame" was third, according to figures released by the Official Charts Company.
More Eminem News
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party