Eminem Tops U.K. Year-End Chart With 'Love the Way You Lie'
Eminem and Rihanna's duet and Take That's latest album have dominated the U.K. charts this year - they've been named the best sellers of the last 12 months. "Love the Way You Lie" peaked at number two in the singles rundown over the summer, and it has been crowned the song of 2010 after selling a massive 820,000 copies since its release.
It was followed by Bruno Mars' "Just the Way You Are" on the list, while "OMG" by Usher featuring will.i.am rounded out the top three. On the albums list, Take That's "Progress" - which was released just last month - took the top spot with sales of 1.4 million in five weeks.
Michael Buble's 2009 disc "Crazy Love" came in second while Lady GaGa's "The Fame" was third, according to figures released by the Official Charts Company.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding