Eminem Tops U.K. Year-End Chart With 'Love the Way You Lie'
Eminem and Rihanna's duet and Take That's latest album have dominated the U.K. charts this year - they've been named the best sellers of the last 12 months. "Love the Way You Lie" peaked at number two in the singles rundown over the summer, and it has been crowned the song of 2010 after selling a massive 820,000 copies since its release.
It was followed by Bruno Mars' "Just the Way You Are" on the list, while "OMG" by Usher featuring will.i.am rounded out the top three. On the albums list, Take That's "Progress" - which was released just last month - took the top spot with sales of 1.4 million in five weeks.
Michael Buble's 2009 disc "Crazy Love" came in second while Lady GaGa's "The Fame" was third, according to figures released by the Official Charts Company.
More Eminem News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'