Eminem Tops U.K. Year-End Chart With 'Love the Way You Lie'
Eminem and Rihanna's duet and Take That's latest album have dominated the U.K. charts this year - they've been named the best sellers of the last 12 months. "Love the Way You Lie" peaked at number two in the singles rundown over the summer, and it has been crowned the song of 2010 after selling a massive 820,000 copies since its release.
It was followed by Bruno Mars' "Just the Way You Are" on the list, while "OMG" by Usher featuring will.i.am rounded out the top three. On the albums list, Take That's "Progress" - which was released just last month - took the top spot with sales of 1.4 million in five weeks.
Michael Buble's 2009 disc "Crazy Love" came in second while Lady GaGa's "The Fame" was third, according to figures released by the Official Charts Company.
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert