Jake Gyllenhaal NOT Buying Diamond for Taylor Swift's Birthday
Jake Gyllenhaal's representative has dismissed reports the actor bought rumored girlfriend Taylor Swift a stunning $100,000 white gold bracelet for her recent 21st birthday, branding the story "all false". The "Brokeback Mountain" star has been romantically linked to Swift since October, and they appeared to seal their romance by spending the Thanksgiving holiday together in November.
Swift celebrated the milestone age on December 13 and Gyllenhaal was said to have lavished a dazzling bracelet on the country singer. But the actor's rep has moved swiftly to brush off the speculation, telling GossipCop.com, "All aspects of this are false."
Jake Gyllenhaal never confirms that he's dating Taylor Swift. When quizzed about who he would be taking as his date to the Golden Globes in January 2011, he said, "Dude, I didn't think I was getting nominated! It's going to be a long, slow burn for me. I'm not rushing into anything!"
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame