Jake Gyllenhaal NOT Buying Diamond for Taylor Swift's Birthday
Jake Gyllenhaal's representative has dismissed reports the actor bought rumored girlfriend Taylor Swift a stunning $100,000 white gold bracelet for her recent 21st birthday, branding the story "all false". The "Brokeback Mountain" star has been romantically linked to Swift since October, and they appeared to seal their romance by spending the Thanksgiving holiday together in November.
Swift celebrated the milestone age on December 13 and Gyllenhaal was said to have lavished a dazzling bracelet on the country singer. But the actor's rep has moved swiftly to brush off the speculation, telling GossipCop.com, "All aspects of this are false."
Jake Gyllenhaal never confirms that he's dating Taylor Swift. When quizzed about who he would be taking as his date to the Golden Globes in January 2011, he said, "Dude, I didn't think I was getting nominated! It's going to be a long, slow burn for me. I'm not rushing into anything!"
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande