Ricky Martin: Adoption Is My Next Step
Ricky Martin is considering expanding his family - he wants to take the "next step" and adopt a tot. The "Livin' La Vida Loca" hitmaker welcomed twin boys, Matteo and Valentino, via a surrogate mother in 2008.
He hit headlines again earlier this year by finally revealing he is gay, and the star has revealed he wants to add to his brood by adopting another child. He tells U.S. TV show Extras, "Even though I started with surrogacy, adoption is probably my next step... Adoption is beautiful. Give it a try!" And he only has one wish for 2011: "I just want my children to be happy. I want my children to be healthy."
Earlier this year, Ricky Martin, along with Maroon 5 and Nelly, performed as part of a U.S. TV special to raise awareness of the importance of adoption.
More Ricky Martin News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video