Ricky Martin: Adoption Is My Next Step
Ricky Martin is considering expanding his family - he wants to take the "next step" and adopt a tot. The "Livin' La Vida Loca" hitmaker welcomed twin boys, Matteo and Valentino, via a surrogate mother in 2008.
He hit headlines again earlier this year by finally revealing he is gay, and the star has revealed he wants to add to his brood by adopting another child. He tells U.S. TV show Extras, "Even though I started with surrogacy, adoption is probably my next step... Adoption is beautiful. Give it a try!" And he only has one wish for 2011: "I just want my children to be happy. I want my children to be healthy."
Earlier this year, Ricky Martin, along with Maroon 5 and Nelly, performed as part of a U.S. TV special to raise awareness of the importance of adoption.
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder
- Drake's 'More Life' Dethrones Ed Sheeran's 'Divide' on Billboard 200
- 'The Walking Dead' Season Finale Sneak Peeks Tease Betrayal and the Big War
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Debuts First Official Logo
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party