Ricky Martin: Adoption Is My Next Step
Ricky Martin is considering expanding his family - he wants to take the "next step" and adopt a tot. The "Livin' La Vida Loca" hitmaker welcomed twin boys, Matteo and Valentino, via a surrogate mother in 2008.
He hit headlines again earlier this year by finally revealing he is gay, and the star has revealed he wants to add to his brood by adopting another child. He tells U.S. TV show Extras, "Even though I started with surrogacy, adoption is probably my next step... Adoption is beautiful. Give it a try!" And he only has one wish for 2011: "I just want my children to be happy. I want my children to be healthy."
Earlier this year, Ricky Martin, along with Maroon 5 and Nelly, performed as part of a U.S. TV special to raise awareness of the importance of adoption.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says