Ozzy Osbourne Is Sick of Lady GaGa
Ozzy Osbourne has urged pop sensation Lady GaGa to take a break - because he's "getting a bit sick" of the superstar. The "Prince of Darkness" has supported the "Poker Face" newcomer throughout her meteoric rise to fame, and even suggested the odd couple should head into the studio together earlier this year.
But Osbourne admits he has grown tired of seeing GaGa whenever he turns on the TV or opens a magazine, and insists she needs to take time out, so her fans don't get bored with her. He says, "I do think Lady GaGa should take a break for a little while. She's getting to be too much... She's just too overexposed."
"She could be the next Madonna if she played her cards right. I like her, but I'm getting a bit sick of her. When I turn on the TV, I see her wearing another lampshade or whatever. She needs to take a break, I think, for an hour or so."
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Nick Jonas Is in Talks for 'Jumanji' Reboot, Chris Evans Circles Lead Role in Lionsgate's 'Jekyll'
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards