Ozzy Osbourne Is Sick of Lady GaGa
Ozzy Osbourne has urged pop sensation Lady GaGa to take a break - because he's "getting a bit sick" of the superstar. The "Prince of Darkness" has supported the "Poker Face" newcomer throughout her meteoric rise to fame, and even suggested the odd couple should head into the studio together earlier this year.
But Osbourne admits he has grown tired of seeing GaGa whenever he turns on the TV or opens a magazine, and insists she needs to take time out, so her fans don't get bored with her. He says, "I do think Lady GaGa should take a break for a little while. She's getting to be too much... She's just too overexposed."
"She could be the next Madonna if she played her cards right. I like her, but I'm getting a bit sick of her. When I turn on the TV, I see her wearing another lampshade or whatever. She needs to take a break, I think, for an hour or so."
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert