Nikki Sixx Helps Cancer Ward Kids to Get New Video Games
Motley Crue star Nikki Sixx has turned Santa for young cancer patients in North Carolina after stepping in to replace videogame systems stolen from a hospice. Five consoles and equipment, used by kids undergoing life-saving cancer treatment, were taken from the Carolinas Medical Center on December 4 and when the bassist-turned-radio presenter heard the news, he offered to help.
Sixx reached out to Sony, Disney, Activision and Nintendo and asked bosses to donate replacements. As soon as they heard about what had happened, the companies sent consoles as well as games to the Carolinas Medical Center Children's Cancer Ward. EA Games and Microsoft also participated by giving away X-box 360 consoles and games.
A 45-year-old man has been arrested and charged with stealing the items.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding