Nikki Sixx Helps Cancer Ward Kids to Get New Video Games
Motley Crue star Nikki Sixx has turned Santa for young cancer patients in North Carolina after stepping in to replace videogame systems stolen from a hospice. Five consoles and equipment, used by kids undergoing life-saving cancer treatment, were taken from the Carolinas Medical Center on December 4 and when the bassist-turned-radio presenter heard the news, he offered to help.
Sixx reached out to Sony, Disney, Activision and Nintendo and asked bosses to donate replacements. As soon as they heard about what had happened, the companies sent consoles as well as games to the Carolinas Medical Center Children's Cancer Ward. EA Games and Microsoft also participated by giving away X-box 360 consoles and games.
A 45-year-old man has been arrested and charged with stealing the items.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!