Landon Donovan Files for Divorce From Actress Wife
U.S. soccer star Landon Donovan has given up on plans to reconcile permanently with actress wife Bianca Kajlich - he has filed for divorce. In documents obtained by TMZ.com, the World Cup hero has cited irreconcilable differences for the split.
The couple split in 2009 but there were hopes of a reunion earlier this year when Donovan namechecked his estranged partner during an emotional World Cup TV interview. Kajlich and Donovan were then spotted at a number of glitzy events and launches, but they refused to talk about the status of their marriage.
Donovan is seeking spousal support from the actress. The couple wed in 2006.
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off
- David Beckham Smashes His Tooth During Snowboarding Trip, Days After Son Brooklyn Got Arm Injury