Landon Donovan Files for Divorce From Actress Wife
U.S. soccer star Landon Donovan has given up on plans to reconcile permanently with actress wife Bianca Kajlich - he has filed for divorce. In documents obtained by TMZ.com, the World Cup hero has cited irreconcilable differences for the split.
The couple split in 2009 but there were hopes of a reunion earlier this year when Donovan namechecked his estranged partner during an emotional World Cup TV interview. Kajlich and Donovan were then spotted at a number of glitzy events and launches, but they refused to talk about the status of their marriage.
Donovan is seeking spousal support from the actress. The couple wed in 2006.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers