Landon Donovan Files for Divorce From Actress Wife
U.S. soccer star Landon Donovan has given up on plans to reconcile permanently with actress wife Bianca Kajlich - he has filed for divorce. In documents obtained by TMZ.com, the World Cup hero has cited irreconcilable differences for the split.
The couple split in 2009 but there were hopes of a reunion earlier this year when Donovan namechecked his estranged partner during an emotional World Cup TV interview. Kajlich and Donovan were then spotted at a number of glitzy events and launches, but they refused to talk about the status of their marriage.
Donovan is seeking spousal support from the actress. The couple wed in 2006.
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna