Landon Donovan Files for Divorce From Actress Wife
U.S. soccer star Landon Donovan has given up on plans to reconcile permanently with actress wife Bianca Kajlich - he has filed for divorce. In documents obtained by TMZ.com, the World Cup hero has cited irreconcilable differences for the split.
The couple split in 2009 but there were hopes of a reunion earlier this year when Donovan namechecked his estranged partner during an emotional World Cup TV interview. Kajlich and Donovan were then spotted at a number of glitzy events and launches, but they refused to talk about the status of their marriage.
Donovan is seeking spousal support from the actress. The couple wed in 2006.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart