Landon Donovan Files for Divorce From Actress Wife
U.S. soccer star Landon Donovan has given up on plans to reconcile permanently with actress wife Bianca Kajlich - he has filed for divorce. In documents obtained by TMZ.com, the World Cup hero has cited irreconcilable differences for the split.
The couple split in 2009 but there were hopes of a reunion earlier this year when Donovan namechecked his estranged partner during an emotional World Cup TV interview. Kajlich and Donovan were then spotted at a number of glitzy events and launches, but they refused to talk about the status of their marriage.
Donovan is seeking spousal support from the actress. The couple wed in 2006.
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now