Queen Elizabeth to Become a Great Grandma
It's going to be a Christmas to remember for The Queen - on the heels of two big 2011 royal wedding announcements, she's about to become a great-grandmother for the first time. Queen Elizabeth's grandson Peter Phillips, the son of Princess Anne, and his wife Autumn are expecting their first child in the coming days.
The baby news comes just a day after Peter's sister Zara, 29, announced her engagement to longtime boyfriend Mike Tindall. Phillips, who lives and works in Hong Kong, and his wife wed in 2008.
It tops a great few weeks for the royals - The Queen's other grandson, Prince William, and his girlfriend Kate Middleton announced their engagement last month.
- Justin Bieber Shares His Old Mugshot, Reflects on His Troubled Past
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her