Queen Elizabeth to Become a Great Grandma
It's going to be a Christmas to remember for The Queen - on the heels of two big 2011 royal wedding announcements, she's about to become a great-grandmother for the first time. Queen Elizabeth's grandson Peter Phillips, the son of Princess Anne, and his wife Autumn are expecting their first child in the coming days.
The baby news comes just a day after Peter's sister Zara, 29, announced her engagement to longtime boyfriend Mike Tindall. Phillips, who lives and works in Hong Kong, and his wife wed in 2008.
It tops a great few weeks for the royals - The Queen's other grandson, Prince William, and his girlfriend Kate Middleton announced their engagement last month.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip