Queen Elizabeth to Become a Great Grandma
It's going to be a Christmas to remember for The Queen - on the heels of two big 2011 royal wedding announcements, she's about to become a great-grandmother for the first time. Queen Elizabeth's grandson Peter Phillips, the son of Princess Anne, and his wife Autumn are expecting their first child in the coming days.
The baby news comes just a day after Peter's sister Zara, 29, announced her engagement to longtime boyfriend Mike Tindall. Phillips, who lives and works in Hong Kong, and his wife wed in 2008.
It tops a great few weeks for the royals - The Queen's other grandson, Prince William, and his girlfriend Kate Middleton announced their engagement last month.
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer