Queen Elizabeth to Become a Great Grandma
It's going to be a Christmas to remember for The Queen - on the heels of two big 2011 royal wedding announcements, she's about to become a great-grandmother for the first time. Queen Elizabeth's grandson Peter Phillips, the son of Princess Anne, and his wife Autumn are expecting their first child in the coming days.
The baby news comes just a day after Peter's sister Zara, 29, announced her engagement to longtime boyfriend Mike Tindall. Phillips, who lives and works in Hong Kong, and his wife wed in 2008.
It tops a great few weeks for the royals - The Queen's other grandson, Prince William, and his girlfriend Kate Middleton announced their engagement last month.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer