Queen Elizabeth to Become a Great Grandma
It's going to be a Christmas to remember for The Queen - on the heels of two big 2011 royal wedding announcements, she's about to become a great-grandmother for the first time. Queen Elizabeth's grandson Peter Phillips, the son of Princess Anne, and his wife Autumn are expecting their first child in the coming days.
The baby news comes just a day after Peter's sister Zara, 29, announced her engagement to longtime boyfriend Mike Tindall. Phillips, who lives and works in Hong Kong, and his wife wed in 2008.
It tops a great few weeks for the royals - The Queen's other grandson, Prince William, and his girlfriend Kate Middleton announced their engagement last month.
More Queen Elizabeth News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7