50 Cent's House Intruder Just Wanted to 'Hang Out'
The sister of one of the men arrested inside 50 Cent's Connecticut mansion has spoken out to defend him against allegations of burglary, insisting he's just a big fan who wanted to "hang out" at the rapper's house.
Alexander Hernandez and Santos Padilla were taken into custody on Tuesday, December 21 after the superstar's security guards alerted police to a suspicious car in the driveway of the lavish property. Cops believe the intruders scaled a fence and entered the house through an unlocked door.
Hernandez was found in a closet, drinking a bottle of wine taken from 50's collection and the pair was subsequently charged with third-degree burglary, second-degree criminal trespass and possession of marijuana. Bail was set at $50,000 for each of them.
But Hernandez's sister tells TMZ.com her teenage brother had no intention of stealing anything from the "In Da Club" hitmaker - he just wanted to experience the "thrill" of getting inside the Farmington home so he could "hang out" there. 50 Cent was not present at the time of the incident. He bought the estate from boxer Mike Tyson in 2003.
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber