50 Cent's House Intruder Just Wanted to 'Hang Out'
The sister of one of the men arrested inside 50 Cent's Connecticut mansion has spoken out to defend him against allegations of burglary, insisting he's just a big fan who wanted to "hang out" at the rapper's house.
Alexander Hernandez and Santos Padilla were taken into custody on Tuesday, December 21 after the superstar's security guards alerted police to a suspicious car in the driveway of the lavish property. Cops believe the intruders scaled a fence and entered the house through an unlocked door.
Hernandez was found in a closet, drinking a bottle of wine taken from 50's collection and the pair was subsequently charged with third-degree burglary, second-degree criminal trespass and possession of marijuana. Bail was set at $50,000 for each of them.
But Hernandez's sister tells TMZ.com her teenage brother had no intention of stealing anything from the "In Da Club" hitmaker - he just wanted to experience the "thrill" of getting inside the Farmington home so he could "hang out" there. 50 Cent was not present at the time of the incident. He bought the estate from boxer Mike Tyson in 2003.
More 50 Cent News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding