Darren Criss Gave Back to Children on Christmas
Singer/actor Darren Criss is getting into the Christmas spirit by using the proceeds from his weekend Los Angeles shows to purchase toys for a children's charity. The "Glee" newcomer performed back-to-back sold-out gigs at The Roxy in West Hollywood on Saturday, December 18 in front of a star-studded audience including actors Matthew Morrison and Max Adler.
Concert-goers helped fill 15 large bags with gifts for the Toys for Tots organization in return for a signed photo of Criss. The 23 year old continued his charity drive by vowing to donate a portion of the ticket sales to purchase more toys for the initiative, according to JustJared.com.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard