Darren Criss Gave Back to Children on Christmas
Singer/actor Darren Criss is getting into the Christmas spirit by using the proceeds from his weekend Los Angeles shows to purchase toys for a children's charity. The "Glee" newcomer performed back-to-back sold-out gigs at The Roxy in West Hollywood on Saturday, December 18 in front of a star-studded audience including actors Matthew Morrison and Max Adler.
Concert-goers helped fill 15 large bags with gifts for the Toys for Tots organization in return for a signed photo of Criss. The 23 year old continued his charity drive by vowing to donate a portion of the ticket sales to purchase more toys for the initiative, according to JustJared.com.
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It