Darren Criss Gave Back to Children on Christmas
Singer/actor Darren Criss is getting into the Christmas spirit by using the proceeds from his weekend Los Angeles shows to purchase toys for a children's charity. The "Glee" newcomer performed back-to-back sold-out gigs at The Roxy in West Hollywood on Saturday, December 18 in front of a star-studded audience including actors Matthew Morrison and Max Adler.
Concert-goers helped fill 15 large bags with gifts for the Toys for Tots organization in return for a signed photo of Criss. The 23 year old continued his charity drive by vowing to donate a portion of the ticket sales to purchase more toys for the initiative, according to JustJared.com.
More Darren Criss News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic