Darren Criss Gave Back to Children on Christmas
Singer/actor Darren Criss is getting into the Christmas spirit by using the proceeds from his weekend Los Angeles shows to purchase toys for a children's charity. The "Glee" newcomer performed back-to-back sold-out gigs at The Roxy in West Hollywood on Saturday, December 18 in front of a star-studded audience including actors Matthew Morrison and Max Adler.
Concert-goers helped fill 15 large bags with gifts for the Toys for Tots organization in return for a signed photo of Criss. The 23 year old continued his charity drive by vowing to donate a portion of the ticket sales to purchase more toys for the initiative, according to JustJared.com.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'