Darren Criss Gave Back to Children on Christmas
Singer/actor Darren Criss is getting into the Christmas spirit by using the proceeds from his weekend Los Angeles shows to purchase toys for a children's charity. The "Glee" newcomer performed back-to-back sold-out gigs at The Roxy in West Hollywood on Saturday, December 18 in front of a star-studded audience including actors Matthew Morrison and Max Adler.
Concert-goers helped fill 15 large bags with gifts for the Toys for Tots organization in return for a signed photo of Criss. The 23 year old continued his charity drive by vowing to donate a portion of the ticket sales to purchase more toys for the initiative, according to JustJared.com.
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years