Paris Hilton Called Knife on Plane Incident 'Scary'
Paris Hilton has arrived safely in Hawaii after she was ordered to evacuate her plane in Los Angeles when a knife was found onboard in a "strange" incident. The hotel heiress and her boyfriend Cy Waits were due to take off from Los Angeles' LAX airport for Maui, Hawaii on Tuesday, December 21.
All passengers were ordered to disembark from the plane after the discovery was brought to the attention of a flight attendant, who then called security. The passengers were allowed back onboard after officials subsequently determined the knife belonged to a member of the airline crew. Hilton and Waits landed in Maui safely - but the socialite admits she was left shaken by the incident.
In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "We were about to take off then security made everyone deplane because they found a big knife on board the plane. Scary that it got on plane... So strange a knife got on board."
After arriving at their holiday destination, the star added, "Just landed safely in Maui. Aloha! Hawaii is one of the most beautiful places on earth! So happy to be here!"
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special