Paris Hilton Called Knife on Plane Incident 'Scary'
Paris Hilton has arrived safely in Hawaii after she was ordered to evacuate her plane in Los Angeles when a knife was found onboard in a "strange" incident. The hotel heiress and her boyfriend Cy Waits were due to take off from Los Angeles' LAX airport for Maui, Hawaii on Tuesday, December 21.
All passengers were ordered to disembark from the plane after the discovery was brought to the attention of a flight attendant, who then called security. The passengers were allowed back onboard after officials subsequently determined the knife belonged to a member of the airline crew. Hilton and Waits landed in Maui safely - but the socialite admits she was left shaken by the incident.
In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "We were about to take off then security made everyone deplane because they found a big knife on board the plane. Scary that it got on plane... So strange a knife got on board."
After arriving at their holiday destination, the star added, "Just landed safely in Maui. Aloha! Hawaii is one of the most beautiful places on earth! So happy to be here!"
More Paris Hilton News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign