Paris Hilton Called Knife on Plane Incident 'Scary'
Paris Hilton has arrived safely in Hawaii after she was ordered to evacuate her plane in Los Angeles when a knife was found onboard in a "strange" incident. The hotel heiress and her boyfriend Cy Waits were due to take off from Los Angeles' LAX airport for Maui, Hawaii on Tuesday, December 21.
All passengers were ordered to disembark from the plane after the discovery was brought to the attention of a flight attendant, who then called security. The passengers were allowed back onboard after officials subsequently determined the knife belonged to a member of the airline crew. Hilton and Waits landed in Maui safely - but the socialite admits she was left shaken by the incident.
In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "We were about to take off then security made everyone deplane because they found a big knife on board the plane. Scary that it got on plane... So strange a knife got on board."
After arriving at their holiday destination, the star added, "Just landed safely in Maui. Aloha! Hawaii is one of the most beautiful places on earth! So happy to be here!"
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Tom Hanks, Piers Morgan, Donald Trump and More Mourn the Death of Space Legend John Glenn
- Are Caitlyn Jenner and Amber Rose Wooing Each Other?
- New 'The Dark Tower' Image Sees the Gunslinger Confronting Man in Black