Paris Hilton Called Knife on Plane Incident 'Scary'
Paris Hilton has arrived safely in Hawaii after she was ordered to evacuate her plane in Los Angeles when a knife was found onboard in a "strange" incident. The hotel heiress and her boyfriend Cy Waits were due to take off from Los Angeles' LAX airport for Maui, Hawaii on Tuesday, December 21.
All passengers were ordered to disembark from the plane after the discovery was brought to the attention of a flight attendant, who then called security. The passengers were allowed back onboard after officials subsequently determined the knife belonged to a member of the airline crew. Hilton and Waits landed in Maui safely - but the socialite admits she was left shaken by the incident.
In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "We were about to take off then security made everyone deplane because they found a big knife on board the plane. Scary that it got on plane... So strange a knife got on board."
After arriving at their holiday destination, the star added, "Just landed safely in Maui. Aloha! Hawaii is one of the most beautiful places on earth! So happy to be here!"
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones