Paris Hilton Called Knife on Plane Incident 'Scary'
Paris Hilton has arrived safely in Hawaii after she was ordered to evacuate her plane in Los Angeles when a knife was found onboard in a "strange" incident. The hotel heiress and her boyfriend Cy Waits were due to take off from Los Angeles' LAX airport for Maui, Hawaii on Tuesday, December 21.
All passengers were ordered to disembark from the plane after the discovery was brought to the attention of a flight attendant, who then called security. The passengers were allowed back onboard after officials subsequently determined the knife belonged to a member of the airline crew. Hilton and Waits landed in Maui safely - but the socialite admits she was left shaken by the incident.
In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "We were about to take off then security made everyone deplane because they found a big knife on board the plane. Scary that it got on plane... So strange a knife got on board."
After arriving at their holiday destination, the star added, "Just landed safely in Maui. Aloha! Hawaii is one of the most beautiful places on earth! So happy to be here!"
More Paris Hilton News
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress