People Almost Killed on the Set of Dolph Lundgren's New Movie
Dolph Lundgren's new movie was rocked by an explosion which injured several workers on set on Tuesday, December 21, according to a U.S. report. The Swedish tough guy is currently working on upcoming action picture "In the Name of the King 2" in British Columbia, Canada and shooting has been taking place in the Golden Ears Provincial Park.
But the set was hit by a blast on Tuesday when a propane heater blew up, according to ETOnline.com. The website reports many workers were caught up in the explosion and victims suffered varying degrees of burns. None of the injuries are thought to be life threatening.
It is not known if Lundgren was on set at the time of the incident and police are continuing to investigate the cause of the blast.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up