People Almost Killed on the Set of Dolph Lundgren's New Movie
Dolph Lundgren's new movie was rocked by an explosion which injured several workers on set on Tuesday, December 21, according to a U.S. report. The Swedish tough guy is currently working on upcoming action picture "In the Name of the King 2" in British Columbia, Canada and shooting has been taking place in the Golden Ears Provincial Park.
But the set was hit by a blast on Tuesday when a propane heater blew up, according to ETOnline.com. The website reports many workers were caught up in the explosion and victims suffered varying degrees of burns. None of the injuries are thought to be life threatening.
It is not known if Lundgren was on set at the time of the incident and police are continuing to investigate the cause of the blast.
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound