People Almost Killed on the Set of Dolph Lundgren's New Movie
Dolph Lundgren's new movie was rocked by an explosion which injured several workers on set on Tuesday, December 21, according to a U.S. report. The Swedish tough guy is currently working on upcoming action picture "In the Name of the King 2" in British Columbia, Canada and shooting has been taking place in the Golden Ears Provincial Park.
But the set was hit by a blast on Tuesday when a propane heater blew up, according to ETOnline.com. The website reports many workers were caught up in the explosion and victims suffered varying degrees of burns. None of the injuries are thought to be life threatening.
It is not known if Lundgren was on set at the time of the incident and police are continuing to investigate the cause of the blast.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby