Jenny McCarthy Launches Eco-Friendly Baby Bedding
Model-turned-actress Jenny McCarthy is helping to put new mums at ease - by launching her own range of eco-friendly crib bedding. The star's Too Good line features all-cotton sheets, blankets, rugs and hampers and all materials used are non-toxic.
McCarthy admits she was inspired to create the collection because she was well aware of the fears she faced as she brought up her son Evan, eight. She tells Us Weekly, "I was psychotic about keeping my house clean, so I wanted items without harsh chemicals."
Jenny McCarthy has started doing baby clothing line since last year. Back then, she said her reason to launch the baby line because she found it hard to get clothes for her own kid. "Some expensive labels are too conservative and twee, and the cheaper stuff is a little less classy and tasteful," she said.
More Jenny McCarthy News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard