Jenny McCarthy Launches Eco-Friendly Baby Bedding
Model-turned-actress Jenny McCarthy is helping to put new mums at ease - by launching her own range of eco-friendly crib bedding. The star's Too Good line features all-cotton sheets, blankets, rugs and hampers and all materials used are non-toxic.
McCarthy admits she was inspired to create the collection because she was well aware of the fears she faced as she brought up her son Evan, eight. She tells Us Weekly, "I was psychotic about keeping my house clean, so I wanted items without harsh chemicals."
Jenny McCarthy has started doing baby clothing line since last year. Back then, she said her reason to launch the baby line because she found it hard to get clothes for her own kid. "Some expensive labels are too conservative and twee, and the cheaper stuff is a little less classy and tasteful," she said.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism