Jenny McCarthy Launches Eco-Friendly Baby Bedding
Model-turned-actress Jenny McCarthy is helping to put new mums at ease - by launching her own range of eco-friendly crib bedding. The star's Too Good line features all-cotton sheets, blankets, rugs and hampers and all materials used are non-toxic.
McCarthy admits she was inspired to create the collection because she was well aware of the fears she faced as she brought up her son Evan, eight. She tells Us Weekly, "I was psychotic about keeping my house clean, so I wanted items without harsh chemicals."
Jenny McCarthy has started doing baby clothing line since last year. Back then, she said her reason to launch the baby line because she found it hard to get clothes for her own kid. "Some expensive labels are too conservative and twee, and the cheaper stuff is a little less classy and tasteful," she said.
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush