Jenny McCarthy Launches Eco-Friendly Baby Bedding
Model-turned-actress Jenny McCarthy is helping to put new mums at ease - by launching her own range of eco-friendly crib bedding. The star's Too Good line features all-cotton sheets, blankets, rugs and hampers and all materials used are non-toxic.
McCarthy admits she was inspired to create the collection because she was well aware of the fears she faced as she brought up her son Evan, eight. She tells Us Weekly, "I was psychotic about keeping my house clean, so I wanted items without harsh chemicals."
Jenny McCarthy has started doing baby clothing line since last year. Back then, she said her reason to launch the baby line because she found it hard to get clothes for her own kid. "Some expensive labels are too conservative and twee, and the cheaper stuff is a little less classy and tasteful," she said.
More Jenny McCarthy News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie