Jake Gyllenhaal Bought Taylor Swift Diamond Bracelet
Actor Jake Gyllenhaal showered his rumored girlfriend Taylor Swift with diamonds on her 21st birthday - he bought her a stunning $100,000 white gold bracelet. The "Brokeback Mountain" star has been romantically linked to Swift since October, and they appeared to seal their romance by spending the Thanksgiving holiday together in November, when they were spotted enjoying coffee dates in New York and in her adopted home state of Tennessee.
Swift celebrated the milestone age on December 13 and Gyllenhaal drew inspiration for one of his gifts from their shared love of caffeine. A pal tells In Touch Weekly, "They love coffee, so he sent her 21 pounds of the best Kona coffee available, along with a coffee grinder and a coffeemaker. And he made her a birthday card, as opposed to buying a generic one."
But the Hollywood actor saved the best present till last - showing he was serious about the budding relationship by spending a small fortune on a gift the country sweetheart would treasure. The insider says, "It's an Oscar-worthy bracelet - nearly 30 carats of colourless diamonds set in white gold. It cost Jake about $100,000, but he wanted to do something special for Taylor's birthday."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce