Jake Gyllenhaal Bought Taylor Swift Diamond Bracelet
Actor Jake Gyllenhaal showered his rumored girlfriend Taylor Swift with diamonds on her 21st birthday - he bought her a stunning $100,000 white gold bracelet. The "Brokeback Mountain" star has been romantically linked to Swift since October, and they appeared to seal their romance by spending the Thanksgiving holiday together in November, when they were spotted enjoying coffee dates in New York and in her adopted home state of Tennessee.
Swift celebrated the milestone age on December 13 and Gyllenhaal drew inspiration for one of his gifts from their shared love of caffeine. A pal tells In Touch Weekly, "They love coffee, so he sent her 21 pounds of the best Kona coffee available, along with a coffee grinder and a coffeemaker. And he made her a birthday card, as opposed to buying a generic one."
But the Hollywood actor saved the best present till last - showing he was serious about the budding relationship by spending a small fortune on a gift the country sweetheart would treasure. The insider says, "It's an Oscar-worthy bracelet - nearly 30 carats of colourless diamonds set in white gold. It cost Jake about $100,000, but he wanted to do something special for Taylor's birthday."
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic