Mel Gibson Selling Getaway Home in Costa Rica
Mel Gibson has put his Costa Rica estate on the market for $35 million - because it has become too well known. The "Braveheart" star bought the sprawling holiday retreat in 2007 for $25.8 million in a bid to get away from the paparazzi in Hollywood.
However, the troubled actor has decided to sell up because snappers are now following him there, according to the real estate agent in charge of selling the property. Sandra Miller says, "He bought it for a getaway. Now he goes there and paparazzi follow him."
The estate, which is named Hacienda Dorada, includes a seven-bedroom main house and two other homes with two bedrooms each.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy