Mel Gibson Selling Getaway Home in Costa Rica
Mel Gibson has put his Costa Rica estate on the market for $35 million - because it has become too well known. The "Braveheart" star bought the sprawling holiday retreat in 2007 for $25.8 million in a bid to get away from the paparazzi in Hollywood.
However, the troubled actor has decided to sell up because snappers are now following him there, according to the real estate agent in charge of selling the property. Sandra Miller says, "He bought it for a getaway. Now he goes there and paparazzi follow him."
The estate, which is named Hacienda Dorada, includes a seven-bedroom main house and two other homes with two bedrooms each.
More Mel Gibson News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars