Mel Gibson Selling Getaway Home in Costa Rica
Mel Gibson has put his Costa Rica estate on the market for $35 million - because it has become too well known. The "Braveheart" star bought the sprawling holiday retreat in 2007 for $25.8 million in a bid to get away from the paparazzi in Hollywood.
However, the troubled actor has decided to sell up because snappers are now following him there, according to the real estate agent in charge of selling the property. Sandra Miller says, "He bought it for a getaway. Now he goes there and paparazzi follow him."
The estate, which is named Hacienda Dorada, includes a seven-bedroom main house and two other homes with two bedrooms each.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie