Mel Gibson Selling Getaway Home in Costa Rica
Mel Gibson has put his Costa Rica estate on the market for $35 million - because it has become too well known. The "Braveheart" star bought the sprawling holiday retreat in 2007 for $25.8 million in a bid to get away from the paparazzi in Hollywood.
However, the troubled actor has decided to sell up because snappers are now following him there, according to the real estate agent in charge of selling the property. Sandra Miller says, "He bought it for a getaway. Now he goes there and paparazzi follow him."
The estate, which is named Hacienda Dorada, includes a seven-bedroom main house and two other homes with two bedrooms each.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby