Tom Arnold Fighting Against Rabbi in 'Rumble in the Temple'
Actor Tom Arnold recently stepped into the boxing ring after his rabbi challenged him to a fight. The "True Lies" star thought it would be fun to step into the gym, shed a few pounds and toughen up - but he admits he wasn't looking forward to getting into the ring with his spiritual adviser for the charity scuffle, dubbed the "Rumble in the Temple".
He says, "It's a lose lose... You either lose to your rabbi or you beat up your rabbi." The Jewish punch-up raised cash for a rehab center, and Arnold was surprised so many people wanted to see someone smack him in the face.
Arnold was trained by best pal Dax Shepard for the fight, while his rabbi asked top boxing guru Freddie Roach to help him prepare for the clash - and that scared the star into training hard. The actor adds, "I thought maybe he gave the rabbi some kind of secret thing and they were going to lay it on me, so I didn't want to take any chances."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed