Tom Arnold Fighting Against Rabbi in 'Rumble in the Temple'
Actor Tom Arnold recently stepped into the boxing ring after his rabbi challenged him to a fight. The "True Lies" star thought it would be fun to step into the gym, shed a few pounds and toughen up - but he admits he wasn't looking forward to getting into the ring with his spiritual adviser for the charity scuffle, dubbed the "Rumble in the Temple".
He says, "It's a lose lose... You either lose to your rabbi or you beat up your rabbi." The Jewish punch-up raised cash for a rehab center, and Arnold was surprised so many people wanted to see someone smack him in the face.
Arnold was trained by best pal Dax Shepard for the fight, while his rabbi asked top boxing guru Freddie Roach to help him prepare for the clash - and that scared the star into training hard. The actor adds, "I thought maybe he gave the rabbi some kind of secret thing and they were going to lay it on me, so I didn't want to take any chances."
- Chadwick Boseman Hunts Down His Sister's Killer in Intense Trailer for 'Message from the King'
- Usher Cleans His Star and Pushes a Car With James Corden in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Kate Hudson Shaves Her Head for New Musical Project With Sia
- O.J. Simpson and Kato Kaelin May Live Together for New Reality Show
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'
- Pauly D Splits From Aubrey O'Day After a Year and a Half of Dating