Thieves Breaking Into 50 Cent's House Arrested
50 Cent has been given a pre-Christmas scare - his $5 million Connecticut mansion has been targeted by burglars. Law enforcement sources tell TMZ.com they received a call from security guards at the Farmington residence about a suspicious car in the driveway at approximately 6 A.M. on Tuesday morning, December 21.
Police arrived on the scene and discovered two men inside the property. They are suspected to have entered through an unlocked door. Both men were arrested and are being held on $50,000 bond.
50 bought the estate, previously owned by Mike Tyson, back in 2003. It was not clear at press time if he was at home at the time of the incident.
More 50 Cent News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance