Thieves Breaking Into 50 Cent's House Arrested
50 Cent has been given a pre-Christmas scare - his $5 million Connecticut mansion has been targeted by burglars. Law enforcement sources tell TMZ.com they received a call from security guards at the Farmington residence about a suspicious car in the driveway at approximately 6 A.M. on Tuesday morning, December 21.
Police arrived on the scene and discovered two men inside the property. They are suspected to have entered through an unlocked door. Both men were arrested and are being held on $50,000 bond.
50 bought the estate, previously owned by Mike Tyson, back in 2003. It was not clear at press time if he was at home at the time of the incident.
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab