Thieves Breaking Into 50 Cent's House Arrested
50 Cent has been given a pre-Christmas scare - his $5 million Connecticut mansion has been targeted by burglars. Law enforcement sources tell TMZ.com they received a call from security guards at the Farmington residence about a suspicious car in the driveway at approximately 6 A.M. on Tuesday morning, December 21.
Police arrived on the scene and discovered two men inside the property. They are suspected to have entered through an unlocked door. Both men were arrested and are being held on $50,000 bond.
50 bought the estate, previously owned by Mike Tyson, back in 2003. It was not clear at press time if he was at home at the time of the incident.
More 50 Cent News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard