Thieves Breaking Into 50 Cent's House Arrested
50 Cent has been given a pre-Christmas scare - his $5 million Connecticut mansion has been targeted by burglars. Law enforcement sources tell TMZ.com they received a call from security guards at the Farmington residence about a suspicious car in the driveway at approximately 6 A.M. on Tuesday morning, December 21.
Police arrived on the scene and discovered two men inside the property. They are suspected to have entered through an unlocked door. Both men were arrested and are being held on $50,000 bond.
50 bought the estate, previously owned by Mike Tyson, back in 2003. It was not clear at press time if he was at home at the time of the incident.
More 50 Cent News
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship