Teri Hatcher Works on New TV Show With 'Desperate Housewives' Creator
Christmas has come early for "Desperate Housewives" star Teri Hatcher - she has reportedly landed her own U.S. TV comedy. Hatcher was recently given the green light for a new pilot series scheduled to broadcast in America next autumn.
The show, said to be developed as the "Untitled Teri Hatcher Pilot", will be produced by "Housewives" creator Marc Cherry. A source tells the National Enquirer, "Teri's absolutely thrilled. She got the good news on the final day of shooting Housewives before the holiday hiatus. It's going to be a dark comedy in the Housewives tradition."
Teri Hatcher was previously rumored to leave "Desperate Housewives" after the current season comes to an end. But, she quickly denied it, "There are not enough adjectives to describe how stupid, off base, and ridiculously untrue this is. Newspapers' should be accountable for this kind of irresponsible journalism and reckless fabrication of a story. What disturbs me the most is that one fan would consider for one second that I would 'quit' what has been one of the highlights of my career for which I am grateful on a daily basis."
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester