Teri Hatcher Works on New TV Show With 'Desperate Housewives' Creator
Christmas has come early for "Desperate Housewives" star Teri Hatcher - she has reportedly landed her own U.S. TV comedy. Hatcher was recently given the green light for a new pilot series scheduled to broadcast in America next autumn.
The show, said to be developed as the "Untitled Teri Hatcher Pilot", will be produced by "Housewives" creator Marc Cherry. A source tells the National Enquirer, "Teri's absolutely thrilled. She got the good news on the final day of shooting Housewives before the holiday hiatus. It's going to be a dark comedy in the Housewives tradition."
Teri Hatcher was previously rumored to leave "Desperate Housewives" after the current season comes to an end. But, she quickly denied it, "There are not enough adjectives to describe how stupid, off base, and ridiculously untrue this is. Newspapers' should be accountable for this kind of irresponsible journalism and reckless fabrication of a story. What disturbs me the most is that one fan would consider for one second that I would 'quit' what has been one of the highlights of my career for which I am grateful on a daily basis."
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift