Teri Hatcher Works on New TV Show With 'Desperate Housewives' Creator
Christmas has come early for "Desperate Housewives" star Teri Hatcher - she has reportedly landed her own U.S. TV comedy. Hatcher was recently given the green light for a new pilot series scheduled to broadcast in America next autumn.
The show, said to be developed as the "Untitled Teri Hatcher Pilot", will be produced by "Housewives" creator Marc Cherry. A source tells the National Enquirer, "Teri's absolutely thrilled. She got the good news on the final day of shooting Housewives before the holiday hiatus. It's going to be a dark comedy in the Housewives tradition."
Teri Hatcher was previously rumored to leave "Desperate Housewives" after the current season comes to an end. But, she quickly denied it, "There are not enough adjectives to describe how stupid, off base, and ridiculously untrue this is. Newspapers' should be accountable for this kind of irresponsible journalism and reckless fabrication of a story. What disturbs me the most is that one fan would consider for one second that I would 'quit' what has been one of the highlights of my career for which I am grateful on a daily basis."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?