Teri Hatcher Works on New TV Show With 'Desperate Housewives' Creator
Christmas has come early for "Desperate Housewives" star Teri Hatcher - she has reportedly landed her own U.S. TV comedy. Hatcher was recently given the green light for a new pilot series scheduled to broadcast in America next autumn.
The show, said to be developed as the "Untitled Teri Hatcher Pilot", will be produced by "Housewives" creator Marc Cherry. A source tells the National Enquirer, "Teri's absolutely thrilled. She got the good news on the final day of shooting Housewives before the holiday hiatus. It's going to be a dark comedy in the Housewives tradition."
Teri Hatcher was previously rumored to leave "Desperate Housewives" after the current season comes to an end. But, she quickly denied it, "There are not enough adjectives to describe how stupid, off base, and ridiculously untrue this is. Newspapers' should be accountable for this kind of irresponsible journalism and reckless fabrication of a story. What disturbs me the most is that one fan would consider for one second that I would 'quit' what has been one of the highlights of my career for which I am grateful on a daily basis."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3