Birdman's Protege Killed in a Mystery Gunshot Incident
A female rapper discovered by hip-hop mogul Bryan 'Birdman' Williams has been shot dead in her native New Orleans, Louisiana, according to reports. Magnolia Shorty - real name Renetta Lowe - was gunned down in her tough local neighborhood on Monday, December 20, reports AllHipHop.com.
The bodies of a woman and a man were discovered inside a car, but the identities of the victims had not been confirmed by local police as WENN went to press. According to some reports, the car they were in lost control and crashed into a gate after the multiple shots. Bullet holes were visible in the fence and the victims were pronounced dead at the scene.
Lowe was signed by Williams to his Cash Money Records label, making her the second ever female artist given a contract with the company.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!