Lorenzo Lamaz Announced Wedding Date
Actor Lorenzo Lamas has confirmed he is planning to wed his fiance in a lavish ceremony in Mexico next year. The former "The Bold and the Beautiful" soap star, 52, will marry 23-year-old Shawna Craig at a hotel in Cabo San Lucas on April 30.
The wedding will mark the fifth trip down the aisle for Lamas, who admits he will be keeping the nuptials small and intimate. He tells Us Weekly, "It's going to be amazing. We found a beautiful hotel in Cabo and we're in touch with the general manager to make it really, really special. It's gonna be small - we're not inviting a lot of people. It will be just family and friends."
Lamas' ex-wives include former Playboy Playmate-turned-actress Shauna Sand, who he divorced in 2002.
- Comic-Con: 'Once Upon a Time' Season 7 Gets October Premiere Date
- Watch John Boyega Pilot a Jaeger in 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Teaser Promo
- 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Official Title and Teaser Are Unveiled
- Comic-Con: 'Teen Wolf' Season 6B Debuts New Trailer, Dylan O'Brien Makes Surprise Panelist
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Linkin Park Releases 'Talking to Myself' Video Before Reports of Chester Bennington's Death - Watch
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character