Lorenzo Lamaz Announced Wedding Date
Actor Lorenzo Lamas has confirmed he is planning to wed his fiance in a lavish ceremony in Mexico next year. The former "The Bold and the Beautiful" soap star, 52, will marry 23-year-old Shawna Craig at a hotel in Cabo San Lucas on April 30.
The wedding will mark the fifth trip down the aisle for Lamas, who admits he will be keeping the nuptials small and intimate. He tells Us Weekly, "It's going to be amazing. We found a beautiful hotel in Cabo and we're in touch with the general manager to make it really, really special. It's gonna be small - we're not inviting a lot of people. It will be just family and friends."
Lamas' ex-wives include former Playboy Playmate-turned-actress Shauna Sand, who he divorced in 2002.
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series