Lorenzo Lamaz Announced Wedding Date
Actor Lorenzo Lamas has confirmed he is planning to wed his fiance in a lavish ceremony in Mexico next year. The former "The Bold and the Beautiful" soap star, 52, will marry 23-year-old Shawna Craig at a hotel in Cabo San Lucas on April 30.
The wedding will mark the fifth trip down the aisle for Lamas, who admits he will be keeping the nuptials small and intimate. He tells Us Weekly, "It's going to be amazing. We found a beautiful hotel in Cabo and we're in touch with the general manager to make it really, really special. It's gonna be small - we're not inviting a lot of people. It will be just family and friends."
Lamas' ex-wives include former Playboy Playmate-turned-actress Shauna Sand, who he divorced in 2002.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction