Lorenzo Lamaz Announced Wedding Date
Actor Lorenzo Lamas has confirmed he is planning to wed his fiance in a lavish ceremony in Mexico next year. The former "The Bold and the Beautiful" soap star, 52, will marry 23-year-old Shawna Craig at a hotel in Cabo San Lucas on April 30.
The wedding will mark the fifth trip down the aisle for Lamas, who admits he will be keeping the nuptials small and intimate. He tells Us Weekly, "It's going to be amazing. We found a beautiful hotel in Cabo and we're in touch with the general manager to make it really, really special. It's gonna be small - we're not inviting a lot of people. It will be just family and friends."
Lamas' ex-wives include former Playboy Playmate-turned-actress Shauna Sand, who he divorced in 2002.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons