Rep of Garrett Hedlund Dismissed Pot Smoking Story
A representative for Garrett Hedlund has vehemently denied the "Tron Legacy" star has been caught on camera puffing on a cannabis joint - insisting the actor "would never smoke pot in front of" photographers.
The 26 year old was pictured smoking a large, rolled up cigarette in a video back in August while he was filming new movie "On the Road" with Kristen Stewart in Montreal, Canada. The footage shows Hedlund breathing in the smoke before passing the cigarette to an unidentified female, who also takes a puff, prompting rumors it contained more than just tobacco.
But a spokesperson for Hedlund is adamant the actor was not using marijuana, telling TMZ.com, "He would never smoke pot in front of all those paparazzi."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed