Rep of Garrett Hedlund Dismissed Pot Smoking Story
A representative for Garrett Hedlund has vehemently denied the "Tron Legacy" star has been caught on camera puffing on a cannabis joint - insisting the actor "would never smoke pot in front of" photographers.
The 26 year old was pictured smoking a large, rolled up cigarette in a video back in August while he was filming new movie "On the Road" with Kristen Stewart in Montreal, Canada. The footage shows Hedlund breathing in the smoke before passing the cigarette to an unidentified female, who also takes a puff, prompting rumors it contained more than just tobacco.
But a spokesperson for Hedlund is adamant the actor was not using marijuana, telling TMZ.com, "He would never smoke pot in front of all those paparazzi."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri