Rep of Garrett Hedlund Dismissed Pot Smoking Story
A representative for Garrett Hedlund has vehemently denied the "Tron Legacy" star has been caught on camera puffing on a cannabis joint - insisting the actor "would never smoke pot in front of" photographers.
The 26 year old was pictured smoking a large, rolled up cigarette in a video back in August while he was filming new movie "On the Road" with Kristen Stewart in Montreal, Canada. The footage shows Hedlund breathing in the smoke before passing the cigarette to an unidentified female, who also takes a puff, prompting rumors it contained more than just tobacco.
But a spokesperson for Hedlund is adamant the actor was not using marijuana, telling TMZ.com, "He would never smoke pot in front of all those paparazzi."
More Garrett Hedlund News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert