Rep of Garrett Hedlund Dismissed Pot Smoking Story
A representative for Garrett Hedlund has vehemently denied the "Tron Legacy" star has been caught on camera puffing on a cannabis joint - insisting the actor "would never smoke pot in front of" photographers.
The 26 year old was pictured smoking a large, rolled up cigarette in a video back in August while he was filming new movie "On the Road" with Kristen Stewart in Montreal, Canada. The footage shows Hedlund breathing in the smoke before passing the cigarette to an unidentified female, who also takes a puff, prompting rumors it contained more than just tobacco.
But a spokesperson for Hedlund is adamant the actor was not using marijuana, telling TMZ.com, "He would never smoke pot in front of all those paparazzi."
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World