Queen Elizabeth II's Grandaughter Zara Phillips Engaged
Britain's royal family is celebrating another imminent wedding - Queen Elizabeth II's granddaughter Zara Phillips is engaged to her rugby star boyfriend Mike Tindall. The couple, dating since 2003, announced on Tuesday, December 21 that Tindall proposed at their home in south west England on Monday night.
Phillips, daughter of Anne, Princess Royal and Captain Mark Phillips, accepted immediately - and the British monarch and her husband the Duke of Edinburgh are "delighted" by the wedding news. A statement from Buckingham Palace reads, "The Princess Royal and Captain Mark Phillips are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter Zara Phillips to Mr Mike Tindall, son of Mr Phillip and Mrs Linda Tindall."
The news comes a month after Prince William announced he will wed Kate Middleton in London on April 29 next year.
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung