Queen Elizabeth II's Grandaughter Zara Phillips Engaged
Britain's royal family is celebrating another imminent wedding - Queen Elizabeth II's granddaughter Zara Phillips is engaged to her rugby star boyfriend Mike Tindall. The couple, dating since 2003, announced on Tuesday, December 21 that Tindall proposed at their home in south west England on Monday night.
Phillips, daughter of Anne, Princess Royal and Captain Mark Phillips, accepted immediately - and the British monarch and her husband the Duke of Edinburgh are "delighted" by the wedding news. A statement from Buckingham Palace reads, "The Princess Royal and Captain Mark Phillips are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter Zara Phillips to Mr Mike Tindall, son of Mr Phillip and Mrs Linda Tindall."
The news comes a month after Prince William announced he will wed Kate Middleton in London on April 29 next year.
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'