Queen Elizabeth II's Grandaughter Zara Phillips Engaged
Britain's royal family is celebrating another imminent wedding - Queen Elizabeth II's granddaughter Zara Phillips is engaged to her rugby star boyfriend Mike Tindall. The couple, dating since 2003, announced on Tuesday, December 21 that Tindall proposed at their home in south west England on Monday night.
Phillips, daughter of Anne, Princess Royal and Captain Mark Phillips, accepted immediately - and the British monarch and her husband the Duke of Edinburgh are "delighted" by the wedding news. A statement from Buckingham Palace reads, "The Princess Royal and Captain Mark Phillips are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter Zara Phillips to Mr Mike Tindall, son of Mr Phillip and Mrs Linda Tindall."
The news comes a month after Prince William announced he will wed Kate Middleton in London on April 29 next year.
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit