Queen Elizabeth II's Grandaughter Zara Phillips Engaged
Britain's royal family is celebrating another imminent wedding - Queen Elizabeth II's granddaughter Zara Phillips is engaged to her rugby star boyfriend Mike Tindall. The couple, dating since 2003, announced on Tuesday, December 21 that Tindall proposed at their home in south west England on Monday night.
Phillips, daughter of Anne, Princess Royal and Captain Mark Phillips, accepted immediately - and the British monarch and her husband the Duke of Edinburgh are "delighted" by the wedding news. A statement from Buckingham Palace reads, "The Princess Royal and Captain Mark Phillips are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter Zara Phillips to Mr Mike Tindall, son of Mr Phillip and Mrs Linda Tindall."
The news comes a month after Prince William announced he will wed Kate Middleton in London on April 29 next year.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs