Kings of Leon's Concert Postponed After Tour Bus Caught Fire
Kings of Leon have axed their final gig of the year after a fire broke out on one of their tour buses outside the venue in London. The band was slated to perform at the O2 Arena on Tuesday, December 21 but the concert was canceled just hours before showtime after a blaze on buses parked at the famed dome building.
More than 60 firefighters were called to tackle the flames and six people were treated for smoke inhalation. A message posted on the O2 Arena's website reads, "Due to a fire onboard a tour bus parked onsite this morning, the London Fire Brigade were called and the venue immediately evacuated..."
"Unfortunately, due to this morning's fire on board one of the tour buses at The O2, tonight's Kings of Leon concert will now be postponed. Whilst there is no damage to The O2 there is now insufficient time to rig the arena for tonight's performance. We are sorry for the inconvenience and we will announce a new date shortly."
The concert was the band's last scheduled gig of the year.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story