Kings of Leon's Concert Postponed After Tour Bus Caught Fire
Kings of Leon have axed their final gig of the year after a fire broke out on one of their tour buses outside the venue in London. The band was slated to perform at the O2 Arena on Tuesday, December 21 but the concert was canceled just hours before showtime after a blaze on buses parked at the famed dome building.
More than 60 firefighters were called to tackle the flames and six people were treated for smoke inhalation. A message posted on the O2 Arena's website reads, "Due to a fire onboard a tour bus parked onsite this morning, the London Fire Brigade were called and the venue immediately evacuated..."
"Unfortunately, due to this morning's fire on board one of the tour buses at The O2, tonight's Kings of Leon concert will now be postponed. Whilst there is no damage to The O2 there is now insufficient time to rig the arena for tonight's performance. We are sorry for the inconvenience and we will announce a new date shortly."
The concert was the band's last scheduled gig of the year.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3