Kings of Leon's Concert Postponed After Tour Bus Caught Fire
Kings of Leon have axed their final gig of the year after a fire broke out on one of their tour buses outside the venue in London. The band was slated to perform at the O2 Arena on Tuesday, December 21 but the concert was canceled just hours before showtime after a blaze on buses parked at the famed dome building.
More than 60 firefighters were called to tackle the flames and six people were treated for smoke inhalation. A message posted on the O2 Arena's website reads, "Due to a fire onboard a tour bus parked onsite this morning, the London Fire Brigade were called and the venue immediately evacuated..."
"Unfortunately, due to this morning's fire on board one of the tour buses at The O2, tonight's Kings of Leon concert will now be postponed. Whilst there is no damage to The O2 there is now insufficient time to rig the arena for tonight's performance. We are sorry for the inconvenience and we will announce a new date shortly."
The concert was the band's last scheduled gig of the year.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'