Kate Moss Plans to Open Modeling School
Kate Moss is planning a new career once she retires from the runway - she wants to open a school for models. The British beauty has been at the forefront of the modeling industry since the 1990s and has also found success designing for U.K. fashion chain Topshop, but she has set her sights on founding a special training academy for aspiring catwalk stars.
She's adamant posing for snaps isn't as easy as it looks and modeling is an art form which should be taught to young wannabes. She tells Britain's Company magazine, "I think I could definitely open a modeling school."
"Kate's Modeling School? Moss' Models? Put Moss' Models down! You need to see it as a skill. I mean, you can be the most intelligent person in the world, but it won't make you a good teacher. It honestly can be very humiliating. It's not just like, 'Hold your left leg in your hand.' I guess you need to have an eye for art."
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift