Kate Moss Plans to Open Modeling School
Kate Moss is planning a new career once she retires from the runway - she wants to open a school for models. The British beauty has been at the forefront of the modeling industry since the 1990s and has also found success designing for U.K. fashion chain Topshop, but she has set her sights on founding a special training academy for aspiring catwalk stars.
She's adamant posing for snaps isn't as easy as it looks and modeling is an art form which should be taught to young wannabes. She tells Britain's Company magazine, "I think I could definitely open a modeling school."
"Kate's Modeling School? Moss' Models? Put Moss' Models down! You need to see it as a skill. I mean, you can be the most intelligent person in the world, but it won't make you a good teacher. It honestly can be very humiliating. It's not just like, 'Hold your left leg in your hand.' I guess you need to have an eye for art."
More Kate Moss News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival