Cher Feels Improperly Dressed in Justin Bieber Photo
Cher regretted wearing her infamous black body-stocking at MTV Video Music Awards in September, because she felt uncomfortable when she was asked to pose for a picture with "baby" Justin Bieber. The veteran singer stunned guests at the awards show in Los Angeles by donning the revealing outfit from her "If I Could Turn Back Time" video for presenting duties at the ceremony.
And the star admits she felt a little concerned about her skin-tight attire when event organizers pushed teenage pop star Bieber in her direction for a photo opportunity.
She tells U.K. TV host Graham Norton, "I thought, 'I'll do myself in a decade', and that (body-stocking) was the closest thing I had. And then someone said, 'Will you take a picture with Justin Bieber,' and I said, 'Sure', not knowing who he was. And then this child, who came up to here (chest), and I felt like I should cover up before I take a picture with this baby."
More Cher News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!