Cher Feels Improperly Dressed in Justin Bieber Photo
Cher regretted wearing her infamous black body-stocking at MTV Video Music Awards in September, because she felt uncomfortable when she was asked to pose for a picture with "baby" Justin Bieber. The veteran singer stunned guests at the awards show in Los Angeles by donning the revealing outfit from her "If I Could Turn Back Time" video for presenting duties at the ceremony.
And the star admits she felt a little concerned about her skin-tight attire when event organizers pushed teenage pop star Bieber in her direction for a photo opportunity.
She tells U.K. TV host Graham Norton, "I thought, 'I'll do myself in a decade', and that (body-stocking) was the closest thing I had. And then someone said, 'Will you take a picture with Justin Bieber,' and I said, 'Sure', not knowing who he was. And then this child, who came up to here (chest), and I felt like I should cover up before I take a picture with this baby."
More Cher News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'