Cher Feels Improperly Dressed in Justin Bieber Photo
Cher regretted wearing her infamous black body-stocking at MTV Video Music Awards in September, because she felt uncomfortable when she was asked to pose for a picture with "baby" Justin Bieber. The veteran singer stunned guests at the awards show in Los Angeles by donning the revealing outfit from her "If I Could Turn Back Time" video for presenting duties at the ceremony.
And the star admits she felt a little concerned about her skin-tight attire when event organizers pushed teenage pop star Bieber in her direction for a photo opportunity.
She tells U.K. TV host Graham Norton, "I thought, 'I'll do myself in a decade', and that (body-stocking) was the closest thing I had. And then someone said, 'Will you take a picture with Justin Bieber,' and I said, 'Sure', not knowing who he was. And then this child, who came up to here (chest), and I felt like I should cover up before I take a picture with this baby."
More Cher News
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery