Cher Feels Improperly Dressed in Justin Bieber Photo
Cher regretted wearing her infamous black body-stocking at MTV Video Music Awards in September, because she felt uncomfortable when she was asked to pose for a picture with "baby" Justin Bieber. The veteran singer stunned guests at the awards show in Los Angeles by donning the revealing outfit from her "If I Could Turn Back Time" video for presenting duties at the ceremony.
And the star admits she felt a little concerned about her skin-tight attire when event organizers pushed teenage pop star Bieber in her direction for a photo opportunity.
She tells U.K. TV host Graham Norton, "I thought, 'I'll do myself in a decade', and that (body-stocking) was the closest thing I had. And then someone said, 'Will you take a picture with Justin Bieber,' and I said, 'Sure', not knowing who he was. And then this child, who came up to here (chest), and I felt like I should cover up before I take a picture with this baby."
More Cher News
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2