Cher Feels Improperly Dressed in Justin Bieber Photo
Cher regretted wearing her infamous black body-stocking at MTV Video Music Awards in September, because she felt uncomfortable when she was asked to pose for a picture with "baby" Justin Bieber. The veteran singer stunned guests at the awards show in Los Angeles by donning the revealing outfit from her "If I Could Turn Back Time" video for presenting duties at the ceremony.
And the star admits she felt a little concerned about her skin-tight attire when event organizers pushed teenage pop star Bieber in her direction for a photo opportunity.
She tells U.K. TV host Graham Norton, "I thought, 'I'll do myself in a decade', and that (body-stocking) was the closest thing I had. And then someone said, 'Will you take a picture with Justin Bieber,' and I said, 'Sure', not knowing who he was. And then this child, who came up to here (chest), and I felt like I should cover up before I take a picture with this baby."
More Cher News
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion