Miley Cyrus' Parents Put Marital Home on Market
Miley Cyrus' parents Billy Ray Cyrus and Tish are putting their family home on the market just three months after their split, according to U.S. reports. The "Achy Breaky Heart" hitmaker and his wife filed for divorce in October, with both citing irreconcilable differences as they seek to bring their 17-year marriage to an end.
They have now decided to offload their marital home in Toluca Lake, Los Angeles - putting it up for sale over $7 million, according to GossipCop.com.
The former couple married in 1992 and has three children together as well as three kids from previous relationships.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival