Miley Cyrus' Parents Put Marital Home on Market
Miley Cyrus' parents Billy Ray Cyrus and Tish are putting their family home on the market just three months after their split, according to U.S. reports. The "Achy Breaky Heart" hitmaker and his wife filed for divorce in October, with both citing irreconcilable differences as they seek to bring their 17-year marriage to an end.
They have now decided to offload their marital home in Toluca Lake, Los Angeles - putting it up for sale over $7 million, according to GossipCop.com.
The former couple married in 1992 and has three children together as well as three kids from previous relationships.
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her