Miley Cyrus' Parents Put Marital Home on Market
Miley Cyrus' parents Billy Ray Cyrus and Tish are putting their family home on the market just three months after their split, according to U.S. reports. The "Achy Breaky Heart" hitmaker and his wife filed for divorce in October, with both citing irreconcilable differences as they seek to bring their 17-year marriage to an end.
They have now decided to offload their marital home in Toluca Lake, Los Angeles - putting it up for sale over $7 million, according to GossipCop.com.
The former couple married in 1992 and has three children together as well as three kids from previous relationships.
More Billy Ray Cyrus News
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why