Miley Cyrus' Parents Put Marital Home on Market
Miley Cyrus' parents Billy Ray Cyrus and Tish are putting their family home on the market just three months after their split, according to U.S. reports. The "Achy Breaky Heart" hitmaker and his wife filed for divorce in October, with both citing irreconcilable differences as they seek to bring their 17-year marriage to an end.
They have now decided to offload their marital home in Toluca Lake, Los Angeles - putting it up for sale over $7 million, according to GossipCop.com.
The former couple married in 1992 and has three children together as well as three kids from previous relationships.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes