Chris Brown Completes Counseling Classes for Rihanna Battery Case
R&B singer Chris Brown is a step closer to cleaning up his act following his conviction for assaulting ex-girlfriend Rihanna. He's completed a court-ordered 52-week anti-domestic violence course.
Brown was disgraced after beating the "Umbrella" hitmaker following a pre-Grammys party in early 2009. He later admitted a charge of assault and was handed five years probation, six-months of community service and ordered to take a series of domestic violence counseling classes.
His progress was praised by a judge in November during a probation report hearing, where he was commended for doing a "consistent job". And he proved his consistency on Monday, December 20 when he finally completed the counseling course and was given a certificate, which he proudly uploaded for fans to see on Twitter.com.
He will remain on probation until 2014.
More Chris Brown News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation