Chris Brown Completes Counseling Classes for Rihanna Battery Case
R&B singer Chris Brown is a step closer to cleaning up his act following his conviction for assaulting ex-girlfriend Rihanna. He's completed a court-ordered 52-week anti-domestic violence course.
Brown was disgraced after beating the "Umbrella" hitmaker following a pre-Grammys party in early 2009. He later admitted a charge of assault and was handed five years probation, six-months of community service and ordered to take a series of domestic violence counseling classes.
His progress was praised by a judge in November during a probation report hearing, where he was commended for doing a "consistent job". And he proved his consistency on Monday, December 20 when he finally completed the counseling course and was given a certificate, which he proudly uploaded for fans to see on Twitter.com.
He will remain on probation until 2014.
More Chris Brown News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound