Chris Brown Completes Counseling Classes for Rihanna Battery Case
R&B singer Chris Brown is a step closer to cleaning up his act following his conviction for assaulting ex-girlfriend Rihanna. He's completed a court-ordered 52-week anti-domestic violence course.
Brown was disgraced after beating the "Umbrella" hitmaker following a pre-Grammys party in early 2009. He later admitted a charge of assault and was handed five years probation, six-months of community service and ordered to take a series of domestic violence counseling classes.
His progress was praised by a judge in November during a probation report hearing, where he was commended for doing a "consistent job". And he proved his consistency on Monday, December 20 when he finally completed the counseling course and was given a certificate, which he proudly uploaded for fans to see on Twitter.com.
He will remain on probation until 2014.
More Chris Brown News
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds