Chris Brown Completes Counseling Classes for Rihanna Battery Case
R&B singer Chris Brown is a step closer to cleaning up his act following his conviction for assaulting ex-girlfriend Rihanna. He's completed a court-ordered 52-week anti-domestic violence course.
Brown was disgraced after beating the "Umbrella" hitmaker following a pre-Grammys party in early 2009. He later admitted a charge of assault and was handed five years probation, six-months of community service and ordered to take a series of domestic violence counseling classes.
His progress was praised by a judge in November during a probation report hearing, where he was commended for doing a "consistent job". And he proved his consistency on Monday, December 20 when he finally completed the counseling course and was given a certificate, which he proudly uploaded for fans to see on Twitter.com.
He will remain on probation until 2014.
More Chris Brown News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger