Chris Brown Completes Counseling Classes for Rihanna Battery Case
R&B singer Chris Brown is a step closer to cleaning up his act following his conviction for assaulting ex-girlfriend Rihanna. He's completed a court-ordered 52-week anti-domestic violence course.
Brown was disgraced after beating the "Umbrella" hitmaker following a pre-Grammys party in early 2009. He later admitted a charge of assault and was handed five years probation, six-months of community service and ordered to take a series of domestic violence counseling classes.
His progress was praised by a judge in November during a probation report hearing, where he was commended for doing a "consistent job". And he proved his consistency on Monday, December 20 when he finally completed the counseling course and was given a certificate, which he proudly uploaded for fans to see on Twitter.com.
He will remain on probation until 2014.
More Chris Brown News
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash