'Ghost Whisperer' Actor Steve Landesberg Died at 65
Actor/comic Steve Landesberg has passed away. He was 65. The funnyman died on Monday, December 20, according to his agent Jeffrey Leavitt. He had reportedly been battling cancer.
Landesberg started his career as a stand-up comedian in New York before landing his most famous role as Detective Arthur Dietrich in hit TV sit-com "Barney Miller" in 1975, with the show running until 1982.
He went on to appear in other TV series such as "The Cosby Show", "Golden Girls" and "Ghost Whisperer", as well as parts in movies including "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and "Wild Hogs".
He is survived by his wife, Nancy Ross Landesberg, and a daughter, Elizabeth.
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!