'Ghost Whisperer' Actor Steve Landesberg Died at 65
Actor/comic Steve Landesberg has passed away. He was 65. The funnyman died on Monday, December 20, according to his agent Jeffrey Leavitt. He had reportedly been battling cancer.
Landesberg started his career as a stand-up comedian in New York before landing his most famous role as Detective Arthur Dietrich in hit TV sit-com "Barney Miller" in 1975, with the show running until 1982.
He went on to appear in other TV series such as "The Cosby Show", "Golden Girls" and "Ghost Whisperer", as well as parts in movies including "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and "Wild Hogs".
He is survived by his wife, Nancy Ross Landesberg, and a daughter, Elizabeth.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed