'Ghost Whisperer' Actor Steve Landesberg Died at 65
Actor/comic Steve Landesberg has passed away. He was 65. The funnyman died on Monday, December 20, according to his agent Jeffrey Leavitt. He had reportedly been battling cancer.
Landesberg started his career as a stand-up comedian in New York before landing his most famous role as Detective Arthur Dietrich in hit TV sit-com "Barney Miller" in 1975, with the show running until 1982.
He went on to appear in other TV series such as "The Cosby Show", "Golden Girls" and "Ghost Whisperer", as well as parts in movies including "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and "Wild Hogs".
He is survived by his wife, Nancy Ross Landesberg, and a daughter, Elizabeth.
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder