'Ghost Whisperer' Actor Steve Landesberg Died at 65
Actor/comic Steve Landesberg has passed away. He was 65. The funnyman died on Monday, December 20, according to his agent Jeffrey Leavitt. He had reportedly been battling cancer.
Landesberg started his career as a stand-up comedian in New York before landing his most famous role as Detective Arthur Dietrich in hit TV sit-com "Barney Miller" in 1975, with the show running until 1982.
He went on to appear in other TV series such as "The Cosby Show", "Golden Girls" and "Ghost Whisperer", as well as parts in movies including "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and "Wild Hogs".
He is survived by his wife, Nancy Ross Landesberg, and a daughter, Elizabeth.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'