Ke$ha Brushed Off Rumor About Pop Feud With Rihanna
Pop star Ke$ha has brushed off reports of a feud with Rihanna after the "Umbrella" hitmaker appeared to make disparaging comments about her pop peers. The Bajan beauty stirred controversy in October when she revealed all of the songs on her new album "Loud" would be written especially for her, unlike some other tracks in the pop charts.
She was quoted as saying, "I didn't want the generic pop record that Ke$ha or Lady GaGa or Katy Perry would do. Every song is tailored to me." Rihanna's comments were alleged to have sparked a pop rivalry among the stars - but Ke$ha has paid little attention to the rumors and she's confident the media is responsible for turning it into a big deal.
She tells Complex magazine, "I haven't even read that. I'm so used to the media flipping my words around that I'm sure she meant absolutely no offense to me or Katy or Gaga - Rihanna and me are totally cool, we were just on tour together, and I know that she and Katy are good friends. I don't take any offense because I'm sure it's bulls**t anyway."
More Ke$ha News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'