Ke$ha Brushed Off Rumor About Pop Feud With Rihanna
Pop star Ke$ha has brushed off reports of a feud with Rihanna after the "Umbrella" hitmaker appeared to make disparaging comments about her pop peers. The Bajan beauty stirred controversy in October when she revealed all of the songs on her new album "Loud" would be written especially for her, unlike some other tracks in the pop charts.
She was quoted as saying, "I didn't want the generic pop record that Ke$ha or Lady GaGa or Katy Perry would do. Every song is tailored to me." Rihanna's comments were alleged to have sparked a pop rivalry among the stars - but Ke$ha has paid little attention to the rumors and she's confident the media is responsible for turning it into a big deal.
She tells Complex magazine, "I haven't even read that. I'm so used to the media flipping my words around that I'm sure she meant absolutely no offense to me or Katy or Gaga - Rihanna and me are totally cool, we were just on tour together, and I know that she and Katy are good friends. I don't take any offense because I'm sure it's bulls**t anyway."
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack