Ke$ha Brushed Off Rumor About Pop Feud With Rihanna
Pop star Ke$ha has brushed off reports of a feud with Rihanna after the "Umbrella" hitmaker appeared to make disparaging comments about her pop peers. The Bajan beauty stirred controversy in October when she revealed all of the songs on her new album "Loud" would be written especially for her, unlike some other tracks in the pop charts.
She was quoted as saying, "I didn't want the generic pop record that Ke$ha or Lady GaGa or Katy Perry would do. Every song is tailored to me." Rihanna's comments were alleged to have sparked a pop rivalry among the stars - but Ke$ha has paid little attention to the rumors and she's confident the media is responsible for turning it into a big deal.
She tells Complex magazine, "I haven't even read that. I'm so used to the media flipping my words around that I'm sure she meant absolutely no offense to me or Katy or Gaga - Rihanna and me are totally cool, we were just on tour together, and I know that she and Katy are good friends. I don't take any offense because I'm sure it's bulls**t anyway."
More Ke$ha News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival