Ke$ha Brushed Off Rumor About Pop Feud With Rihanna
Pop star Ke$ha has brushed off reports of a feud with Rihanna after the "Umbrella" hitmaker appeared to make disparaging comments about her pop peers. The Bajan beauty stirred controversy in October when she revealed all of the songs on her new album "Loud" would be written especially for her, unlike some other tracks in the pop charts.
She was quoted as saying, "I didn't want the generic pop record that Ke$ha or Lady GaGa or Katy Perry would do. Every song is tailored to me." Rihanna's comments were alleged to have sparked a pop rivalry among the stars - but Ke$ha has paid little attention to the rumors and she's confident the media is responsible for turning it into a big deal.
She tells Complex magazine, "I haven't even read that. I'm so used to the media flipping my words around that I'm sure she meant absolutely no offense to me or Katy or Gaga - Rihanna and me are totally cool, we were just on tour together, and I know that she and Katy are good friends. I don't take any offense because I'm sure it's bulls**t anyway."
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App