Jamie Kennedy Suing Yoostar for Unpaid Appearance
Actor Jamie Kennedy has launched legal action against the bosses of a social media company over allegations they failed to honor an agreement worth $250,000. The "Ghost Whisperer" star is suing Yoostar Entertainment over claims company executives hired him to make a string of personal appearances to promote the brand, which uses a new technology to allow users to insert themselves into TV and movie scenes.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Kennedy was due to receive $500,000 for three personal appearances, including 25 cameos in original clips for Yooster, amounting to $125,000. However, according to a suit filed at Los Angeles Superior Court, Kennedy is still owed $250,000, as well as stock options.
After "Ghost Whisperer" was canceled, Kennedy continues providing voice on FOX's animation "The Cleveland Show".
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son