Jamie Kennedy Suing Yoostar for Unpaid Appearance
Actor Jamie Kennedy has launched legal action against the bosses of a social media company over allegations they failed to honor an agreement worth $250,000. The "Ghost Whisperer" star is suing Yoostar Entertainment over claims company executives hired him to make a string of personal appearances to promote the brand, which uses a new technology to allow users to insert themselves into TV and movie scenes.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Kennedy was due to receive $500,000 for three personal appearances, including 25 cameos in original clips for Yooster, amounting to $125,000. However, according to a suit filed at Los Angeles Superior Court, Kennedy is still owed $250,000, as well as stock options.
After "Ghost Whisperer" was canceled, Kennedy continues providing voice on FOX's animation "The Cleveland Show".
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby