Fan Apologizes for Kicking Usher in the Face
The fan who accidentally kicked Usher in the face with her shoe during his New York concert last week, on December 13, has issued a public apology to the pop superstar. The "Yeah!" hitmaker thrilled one lucky female audience member by inviting her to join him onstage at Madison Square Garden last Monday night.
He teased the excited devotee by writhing with her on a couch during a rendition of his ballad "Trading Places", but the sexy show went awry when she knocked him in the head with her shoe. Usher laughed off the incident and insisted he was fine, quipping, "We play rough in the bed... We kick each other in the face and all that good stuff!"
But Donnetia Rabb, 35, admits she feels guilty about the incident, insistingshe "never intended to kick him in the face, much less draw attention to such a mishap during the evening of an amazing performance". In a statement addressed to Usher and issued via Usmagazine.com, she adds, "I would like to extend my sincerest apology to you and all of your fans. The concert was one of the most enjoyable and entertaining that I have ever attended. I do hope that my over excited, once in a lifetime moment did not leave you with any marks or even as much as a headache."
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation