Fan Apologizes for Kicking Usher in the Face
The fan who accidentally kicked Usher in the face with her shoe during his New York concert last week, on December 13, has issued a public apology to the pop superstar. The "Yeah!" hitmaker thrilled one lucky female audience member by inviting her to join him onstage at Madison Square Garden last Monday night.
He teased the excited devotee by writhing with her on a couch during a rendition of his ballad "Trading Places", but the sexy show went awry when she knocked him in the head with her shoe. Usher laughed off the incident and insisted he was fine, quipping, "We play rough in the bed... We kick each other in the face and all that good stuff!"
But Donnetia Rabb, 35, admits she feels guilty about the incident, insistingshe "never intended to kick him in the face, much less draw attention to such a mishap during the evening of an amazing performance". In a statement addressed to Usher and issued via Usmagazine.com, she adds, "I would like to extend my sincerest apology to you and all of your fans. The concert was one of the most enjoyable and entertaining that I have ever attended. I do hope that my over excited, once in a lifetime moment did not leave you with any marks or even as much as a headache."
More Usher News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism