Fan Apologizes for Kicking Usher in the Face
The fan who accidentally kicked Usher in the face with her shoe during his New York concert last week, on December 13, has issued a public apology to the pop superstar. The "Yeah!" hitmaker thrilled one lucky female audience member by inviting her to join him onstage at Madison Square Garden last Monday night.
He teased the excited devotee by writhing with her on a couch during a rendition of his ballad "Trading Places", but the sexy show went awry when she knocked him in the head with her shoe. Usher laughed off the incident and insisted he was fine, quipping, "We play rough in the bed... We kick each other in the face and all that good stuff!"
But Donnetia Rabb, 35, admits she feels guilty about the incident, insistingshe "never intended to kick him in the face, much less draw attention to such a mishap during the evening of an amazing performance". In a statement addressed to Usher and issued via Usmagazine.com, she adds, "I would like to extend my sincerest apology to you and all of your fans. The concert was one of the most enjoyable and entertaining that I have ever attended. I do hope that my over excited, once in a lifetime moment did not leave you with any marks or even as much as a headache."
More Usher News
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels