Zac Farro Launches New Band and Song
Zac Farro has already moved on from his split with rockers Paramore - the drummer has reportedly launched a new band days after he quit the group. The band hit headlines on Saturday, December 18 when Zac and his guitarist brother Josh Farro, who founded the group with singer Hayley Williams and bassist Jeremy Davis back in 2004, announced their show in Orlando, Florida on December 12 was their last with Paramore.
Zac recently admitted he desperately missed his family while on the road, while Josh sat out one of Paramore's tours earlier this year to spend more time with his fiancee ahead of their wedding. But according to Altpress.com, the star is now performing as part of a new act, Tunnels, with musician Jason Clark. New track from his project has also been made available for stream here.
Paramore announced Farro brothers' departure on the band's website at the weekend, insisting the news did not come as a shock, writing, "It hasn't seemed as if they wanted to be around anymore."
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry