Zac Farro Launches New Band and Song
Zac Farro has already moved on from his split with rockers Paramore - the drummer has reportedly launched a new band days after he quit the group. The band hit headlines on Saturday, December 18 when Zac and his guitarist brother Josh Farro, who founded the group with singer Hayley Williams and bassist Jeremy Davis back in 2004, announced their show in Orlando, Florida on December 12 was their last with Paramore.
Zac recently admitted he desperately missed his family while on the road, while Josh sat out one of Paramore's tours earlier this year to spend more time with his fiancee ahead of their wedding. But according to Altpress.com, the star is now performing as part of a new act, Tunnels, with musician Jason Clark. New track from his project has also been made available for stream here.
Paramore announced Farro brothers' departure on the band's website at the weekend, insisting the news did not come as a shock, writing, "It hasn't seemed as if they wanted to be around anymore."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia