Zac Farro Launches New Band and Song
Zac Farro has already moved on from his split with rockers Paramore - the drummer has reportedly launched a new band days after he quit the group. The band hit headlines on Saturday, December 18 when Zac and his guitarist brother Josh Farro, who founded the group with singer Hayley Williams and bassist Jeremy Davis back in 2004, announced their show in Orlando, Florida on December 12 was their last with Paramore.
Zac recently admitted he desperately missed his family while on the road, while Josh sat out one of Paramore's tours earlier this year to spend more time with his fiancee ahead of their wedding. But according to Altpress.com, the star is now performing as part of a new act, Tunnels, with musician Jason Clark. New track from his project has also been made available for stream here.
Paramore announced Farro brothers' departure on the band's website at the weekend, insisting the news did not come as a shock, writing, "It hasn't seemed as if they wanted to be around anymore."
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters