Zac Farro Launches New Band and Song
Zac Farro has already moved on from his split with rockers Paramore - the drummer has reportedly launched a new band days after he quit the group. The band hit headlines on Saturday, December 18 when Zac and his guitarist brother Josh Farro, who founded the group with singer Hayley Williams and bassist Jeremy Davis back in 2004, announced their show in Orlando, Florida on December 12 was their last with Paramore.
Zac recently admitted he desperately missed his family while on the road, while Josh sat out one of Paramore's tours earlier this year to spend more time with his fiancee ahead of their wedding. But according to Altpress.com, the star is now performing as part of a new act, Tunnels, with musician Jason Clark. New track from his project has also been made available for stream here.
Paramore announced Farro brothers' departure on the band's website at the weekend, insisting the news did not come as a shock, writing, "It hasn't seemed as if they wanted to be around anymore."
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child