Lisa Robin Kelly Gets Probation For DUI
American actress Lisa Robin Kelly has been placed on probation after pleading guilty to drink driving in North Carolina. The former That 70s Show star was arrested on August 21 after police suspected she was driving while intoxicated, according to TMZ.com.
The website reports Kelly, 40, recently pleaded guilty to the charge and spent one night in jail. She was sentenced to 12 months of unsupervised probation and was also ordered to pay a fine.
Lisa Robin Kelly is best known for her roles on "That '70s Show" in which she portrayed Laurie. She left the show after three years and returned in the fifth season for four episodes before replaced with Christina Moore.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent