Lisa Robin Kelly Gets Probation For DUI
American actress Lisa Robin Kelly has been placed on probation after pleading guilty to drink driving in North Carolina. The former That 70s Show star was arrested on August 21 after police suspected she was driving while intoxicated, according to TMZ.com.
The website reports Kelly, 40, recently pleaded guilty to the charge and spent one night in jail. She was sentenced to 12 months of unsupervised probation and was also ordered to pay a fine.
Lisa Robin Kelly is best known for her roles on "That '70s Show" in which she portrayed Laurie. She left the show after three years and returned in the fifth season for four episodes before replaced with Christina Moore.
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'