Lisa Robin Kelly Gets Probation For DUI
American actress Lisa Robin Kelly has been placed on probation after pleading guilty to drink driving in North Carolina. The former That 70s Show star was arrested on August 21 after police suspected she was driving while intoxicated, according to TMZ.com.
The website reports Kelly, 40, recently pleaded guilty to the charge and spent one night in jail. She was sentenced to 12 months of unsupervised probation and was also ordered to pay a fine.
Lisa Robin Kelly is best known for her roles on "That '70s Show" in which she portrayed Laurie. She left the show after three years and returned in the fifth season for four episodes before replaced with Christina Moore.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked