Lisa Robin Kelly Gets Probation For DUI
American actress Lisa Robin Kelly has been placed on probation after pleading guilty to drink driving in North Carolina. The former That 70s Show star was arrested on August 21 after police suspected she was driving while intoxicated, according to TMZ.com.
The website reports Kelly, 40, recently pleaded guilty to the charge and spent one night in jail. She was sentenced to 12 months of unsupervised probation and was also ordered to pay a fine.
Lisa Robin Kelly is best known for her roles on "That '70s Show" in which she portrayed Laurie. She left the show after three years and returned in the fifth season for four episodes before replaced with Christina Moore.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie