Lisa Robin Kelly Gets Probation For DUI
American actress Lisa Robin Kelly has been placed on probation after pleading guilty to drink driving in North Carolina. The former That 70s Show star was arrested on August 21 after police suspected she was driving while intoxicated, according to TMZ.com.
The website reports Kelly, 40, recently pleaded guilty to the charge and spent one night in jail. She was sentenced to 12 months of unsupervised probation and was also ordered to pay a fine.
Lisa Robin Kelly is best known for her roles on "That '70s Show" in which she portrayed Laurie. She left the show after three years and returned in the fifth season for four episodes before replaced with Christina Moore.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son