Lionel Richie's Dream Came True With Nicole's Wedding
Lionel Richie's "dream" came true when he played host at his daughter Nicole Richie's wedding to Joel Madden earlier this month - because he always wanted his children to marry at his home.
Richie wed the Good Charlotte rocker at her father Lionel's Los Angeles estate on December 11 in front of guests including Quincy Jones and Gwen Stefani. And "The Simple Life" star is pleased she exchanged vows at her father's house - because he'd always dreamed of hosting a fairytale wedding since buying the sprawling property.
Richie tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "When he moved into that house, my dad always told me and my sister Sofia that he wanted us to get married there. My dad loves his family and takes it very, very seriously. It's been his dream for his children to get married at his house surrounded by family and that's exactly what happened. He's a real family man."
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!