Lionel Richie's Dream Came True With Nicole's Wedding
Lionel Richie's "dream" came true when he played host at his daughter Nicole Richie's wedding to Joel Madden earlier this month - because he always wanted his children to marry at his home.
Richie wed the Good Charlotte rocker at her father Lionel's Los Angeles estate on December 11 in front of guests including Quincy Jones and Gwen Stefani. And "The Simple Life" star is pleased she exchanged vows at her father's house - because he'd always dreamed of hosting a fairytale wedding since buying the sprawling property.
Richie tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "When he moved into that house, my dad always told me and my sister Sofia that he wanted us to get married there. My dad loves his family and takes it very, very seriously. It's been his dream for his children to get married at his house surrounded by family and that's exactly what happened. He's a real family man."
More Lionel Richie News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival