Lionel Richie's Dream Came True With Nicole's Wedding
Lionel Richie's "dream" came true when he played host at his daughter Nicole Richie's wedding to Joel Madden earlier this month - because he always wanted his children to marry at his home.
Richie wed the Good Charlotte rocker at her father Lionel's Los Angeles estate on December 11 in front of guests including Quincy Jones and Gwen Stefani. And "The Simple Life" star is pleased she exchanged vows at her father's house - because he'd always dreamed of hosting a fairytale wedding since buying the sprawling property.
Richie tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "When he moved into that house, my dad always told me and my sister Sofia that he wanted us to get married there. My dad loves his family and takes it very, very seriously. It's been his dream for his children to get married at his house surrounded by family and that's exactly what happened. He's a real family man."
More Lionel Richie News
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer