Lionel Richie's Dream Came True With Nicole's Wedding
Lionel Richie's "dream" came true when he played host at his daughter Nicole Richie's wedding to Joel Madden earlier this month - because he always wanted his children to marry at his home.
Richie wed the Good Charlotte rocker at her father Lionel's Los Angeles estate on December 11 in front of guests including Quincy Jones and Gwen Stefani. And "The Simple Life" star is pleased she exchanged vows at her father's house - because he'd always dreamed of hosting a fairytale wedding since buying the sprawling property.
Richie tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "When he moved into that house, my dad always told me and my sister Sofia that he wanted us to get married there. My dad loves his family and takes it very, very seriously. It's been his dream for his children to get married at his house surrounded by family and that's exactly what happened. He's a real family man."
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service