Lionel Richie's Dream Came True With Nicole's Wedding
Lionel Richie's "dream" came true when he played host at his daughter Nicole Richie's wedding to Joel Madden earlier this month - because he always wanted his children to marry at his home.
Richie wed the Good Charlotte rocker at her father Lionel's Los Angeles estate on December 11 in front of guests including Quincy Jones and Gwen Stefani. And "The Simple Life" star is pleased she exchanged vows at her father's house - because he'd always dreamed of hosting a fairytale wedding since buying the sprawling property.
Richie tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "When he moved into that house, my dad always told me and my sister Sofia that he wanted us to get married there. My dad loves his family and takes it very, very seriously. It's been his dream for his children to get married at his house surrounded by family and that's exactly what happened. He's a real family man."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour