Sharon Osbourne Apologized for Saying 'Bl**dy' in Morning Show
Sharon Osbourne was forced to apologize for repeatedly swearing while presenting a live show on U.K. TV on Monday, December 20. The "America's Got Talent" host was filling in for presenter Lorraine Kelly on morning programme "Lorraine" when she let slip the word "bl**dy" at least twice.
After producers asked her to apologize to viewers, Osbourne said, "I think I've offended somebody because they've said in my ear here that I've said the word bl**dy and I've got to apologize... I'm sorry, I shouldn't say that in the morning... it's not allowed and I don't want to offend anyone and it's Christmas, so I'm going to be nice."
But Osbourne faced the wrath of TV bosses when she accidentally let slip the offensive word again, telling guest Pamela Stephenson, who recently lost a lot of weight on reality contest "Strictly Come Dancing": "You've got nothing to bl**dy lose." When she realized she had blundered for a second time, Osbourne told viewers, "Oh, I've done it again. I'm sorry... I'm really, really sorry. Honestly, I won't say it one more (time), I'll be really good. I'm sorry."
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday