Sharon Osbourne Apologized for Saying 'Bl**dy' in Morning Show
Sharon Osbourne was forced to apologize for repeatedly swearing while presenting a live show on U.K. TV on Monday, December 20. The "America's Got Talent" host was filling in for presenter Lorraine Kelly on morning programme "Lorraine" when she let slip the word "bl**dy" at least twice.
After producers asked her to apologize to viewers, Osbourne said, "I think I've offended somebody because they've said in my ear here that I've said the word bl**dy and I've got to apologize... I'm sorry, I shouldn't say that in the morning... it's not allowed and I don't want to offend anyone and it's Christmas, so I'm going to be nice."
But Osbourne faced the wrath of TV bosses when she accidentally let slip the offensive word again, telling guest Pamela Stephenson, who recently lost a lot of weight on reality contest "Strictly Come Dancing": "You've got nothing to bl**dy lose." When she realized she had blundered for a second time, Osbourne told viewers, "Oh, I've done it again. I'm sorry... I'm really, really sorry. Honestly, I won't say it one more (time), I'll be really good. I'm sorry."
More Sharon Osbourne News
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role