Sharon Osbourne Apologized for Saying 'Bl**dy' in Morning Show
Sharon Osbourne was forced to apologize for repeatedly swearing while presenting a live show on U.K. TV on Monday, December 20. The "America's Got Talent" host was filling in for presenter Lorraine Kelly on morning programme "Lorraine" when she let slip the word "bl**dy" at least twice.
After producers asked her to apologize to viewers, Osbourne said, "I think I've offended somebody because they've said in my ear here that I've said the word bl**dy and I've got to apologize... I'm sorry, I shouldn't say that in the morning... it's not allowed and I don't want to offend anyone and it's Christmas, so I'm going to be nice."
But Osbourne faced the wrath of TV bosses when she accidentally let slip the offensive word again, telling guest Pamela Stephenson, who recently lost a lot of weight on reality contest "Strictly Come Dancing": "You've got nothing to bl**dy lose." When she realized she had blundered for a second time, Osbourne told viewers, "Oh, I've done it again. I'm sorry... I'm really, really sorry. Honestly, I won't say it one more (time), I'll be really good. I'm sorry."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March