Sharon Osbourne Apologized for Saying 'Bl**dy' in Morning Show
Sharon Osbourne was forced to apologize for repeatedly swearing while presenting a live show on U.K. TV on Monday, December 20. The "America's Got Talent" host was filling in for presenter Lorraine Kelly on morning programme "Lorraine" when she let slip the word "bl**dy" at least twice.
After producers asked her to apologize to viewers, Osbourne said, "I think I've offended somebody because they've said in my ear here that I've said the word bl**dy and I've got to apologize... I'm sorry, I shouldn't say that in the morning... it's not allowed and I don't want to offend anyone and it's Christmas, so I'm going to be nice."
But Osbourne faced the wrath of TV bosses when she accidentally let slip the offensive word again, telling guest Pamela Stephenson, who recently lost a lot of weight on reality contest "Strictly Come Dancing": "You've got nothing to bl**dy lose." When she realized she had blundered for a second time, Osbourne told viewers, "Oh, I've done it again. I'm sorry... I'm really, really sorry. Honestly, I won't say it one more (time), I'll be really good. I'm sorry."
More Sharon Osbourne News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest